“So much fun!!!”

Segway Rentals and Sales of Pigeon Forge
Ranked #9 of 20 Tours in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Rentals and Sales of Pigeon Forge provides a unique and fun way to experience the sites of The City which could include The Old Mill, The Island, The Greenway and The Parkway. During the hour and half rental experience, you'll be able to develop your riding skills as you make your way through the beautiful sites of The City!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Sulphur, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So much fun!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My family and I were here for a wedding and looking for something fun to do. My daughter looked up and found Segway Tours and Sales. I, having fibro really didn't think this was something I could do. Louise, one of the people who run it convinced me otherwise. They made us practice until we were all comfortable on the Segway. We all started our tour as slow as turtles. We started increasing our speed and it was one of the most funnest things we have ever done. We saw sights that you can't get to by car. There was a Segway instructor in front of us and one behind us. They were very sweet about stopping to make sure I was doing ok and guess what I was. It was a blast!! I only wish we could have taken a Segway and Louise home with us. This was the first time in years I was able to really do a family activity with my teenagers. This made my year!! I defiantly recommend going on the Segway tour. It was an hour and a half long and beautiful day and beautiful sites. If there was a way to give it a higher rating I would. If we go back to pigeon Forge we will be going back for another trip or 2 !!

2 Thank Sherr514
Wez2364, Owner at Segway Rentals and Sales of Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Sherry, you will never know how much you touched my heart! The excitement in your eyes as you were able to complete an activity with your children was tender and yet beautifully overwhelming... Praying that you continue on the path of health and that you come back to visit and ROLL again with your children... Thank YOU for a memory that will forever be in my heart!!!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Amazing Segway Experience!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I rented a segway with my husband and it was one of the most fun things we have ever done together! They were easy and fun to ride. The lady who runs it was hilarious and really made the experience interesting! There were so many things to look at and the nature trail was beautiful. Who knew you could see ducks and turtles in the middle of the city! We would highly recommend this to everyone! We can't wait to go again!

3 Thank Kathleen H
I am so glad that you and your husband had such a fun time!! Your youth and enthusiasm was contagious! I look forward to having you roll with us again!!!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Segway experience!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My son and I were on a trip for memories and this Segway experience is definately one we will both remember. Brand new Segways, absolutely fantastic staff, and the route and scenery fantastic! Id highly recommend to everyone as a must do event in Pigeon Forge. Much more enjoyable than the go karts and mini golf have to offer and the prices are great as well.

Visited August 2014
4 Thank David B
Wez2364, Owner at Segway Rentals and Sales of Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Thank you David for bringing your son to our shop and sharing a memory with us!!! Both of you with delightful and I look forward to your return for another roll with us1 Bring some of that Florida sun with you!!!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A really nice ride. Worth every penny.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife had a teenage cousin and her friend come to town and we were looking for unique things to do. I remembered that Segway Pigeon Forge had just opened, and talked them in to giving it a try. All four of us immensely enjoyed the experience. After a short lesson, and a little practice, the Segway almost becomes part of you. Really fun to ride, turn, and the route was a beautiful place to enjoy the experience.

I highly recommend it to all.

3 Thank Joe H
It was a pleasure to share our business with you!! You have helped us with so many things that seeing you on our Segways put smiles on our faces:]
Granite Falls, North Carolina
“Segway Blast”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I and our two boys, age 19 and 15 took this tour. We were able to make a reservation on line and the staff was friendly and informative. They took the time to make sure we were all comfortable using the Segways. It was very easy to ride the Segway once you trusted the technology. Amazing how they balance themselves. We had a blast as we glided around Pigeon Forge. I would highly recommend this activity.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Ken G
It was sooo much fun rolling with you and sharing our thoughts about our journey in life! You all learning the sign for Him was precious... Thank you and Come back and Roll with us!!!