“Best Segway experience!”

Segway Rentals and Sales of Pigeon Forge
Ranked #9 of 21 Tours in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Rentals and Sales of Pigeon Forge provides a unique and fun way to experience the sites of The City which could include The Old Mill, The Island, The Greenway and The Parkway. During the hour and half rental experience, you'll be able to develop your riding skills as you make your way through the beautiful sites of The City!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My son and I were on a trip for memories and this Segway experience is definately one we will both remember. Brand new Segways, absolutely fantastic staff, and the route and scenery fantastic! Id highly recommend to everyone as a must do event in Pigeon Forge. Much more enjoyable than the go karts and mini golf have to offer and the prices are great as well.

4  Thank David B
Wez2364, Owner at Segway Rentals and Sales of Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Thank you David for bringing your son to our shop and sharing a memory with us!!! Both of you with delightful and I look forward to your return for another roll with us1 Bring some of that Florida sun with you!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife had a teenage cousin and her friend come to town and we were looking for unique things to do. I remembered that Segway Pigeon Forge had just opened, and talked them in to giving it a try. All four of us immensely enjoyed the experience. After a short lesson, and a little practice, the Segway almost becomes part of you. Really fun to ride, turn, and the route was a beautiful place to enjoy the experience.

I highly recommend it to all.

3  Thank Joe H

It was a pleasure to share our business with you!! You have helped us with so many things that seeing you on our Segways put smiles on our faces:]

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I and our two boys, age 19 and 15 took this tour. We were able to make a reservation on line and the staff was friendly and informative. They took the time to make sure we were all comfortable using the Segways. It was very easy to ride the Segway once you trusted the technology. Amazing how they balance themselves. We had a blast as we glided around Pigeon Forge. I would highly recommend this activity.

3  Thank Ken G

It was sooo much fun rolling with you and sharing our thoughts about our journey in life! You all learning the sign for Him was precious... Thank you and Come back and Roll with us!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was the best thing I did the whole time I was in Tennessee!! The guides helped me get accustomed to riding it and then took us out! There was an amazing view of all the greenery and streams!! But most of all the guides were absolutely amazing! They had the best personality and just made this the best memory in a long time!!

3  Thank E98

Thank you so much for rolling with us! Glad that the experience was amazing for you! The Greenway is beautiful! Come roll with us again:]

See more reviews
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This was great fun. This is the way to see Pigeon Forge. We traveled on sidewalks,and the wonderful Greenway which travels for several miles along side the Little Pigeon River. This along with other sight seeing adventures makes this a winner. The tour lasted about 1.5 hours..All of this was lead by a delightful couple who made sure that our tour was enjoyable as well as a safe adventure.The beauty of the mountain stream, wildlife, trees and greenery is just great.My wife and I are retired 70 something year old's and we found the segway very easy to ride and it beats the heck out of sitting on the porch in a rocker.I truly can't explain how much fun this is. Give it a try, I think you will like it too.

4  Thank Jim B
Wez2364, Owner at Segway Rentals and Sales of Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

It was a pleasure to roll with you! Seeing the love and excitement in the years of retirement is encouraging! You touched my heart!!! Can't wait to roll with you again SOON!!!!!