“Gorgeous!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Private heated pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Private heated pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

milan596
Poland, Indiana
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 7, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The cabin was not as clean as it should be, huge dust balls & dirt in several areas, big dead bugs here & there, debris in pool that had to be cleaned before using, loose shingles on ramp which caused my daughter to fall, toilet backed up into bathtub, disgusting. All windows were unlocked, not good, so I feel that maintenance & cleaning personnel are definitely doing their job. I will not rent from this particular person again. Other than all this, our time in the Smokies was good.

May 21, 2018
Sorry you were disappointed. If there were cleaning issues I wish you had let me know and it would have been handled asap. The only issue I was aware of was that someone had stopped up a toilet and we were there within 5 minutes to unclog and clean up. The cleaning crew we have always gets compliments from our guests and if for some reason they slipped up this time they would have come back if we had been made aware.
BrittCart...
Graham, North Carolina
“Gorgeous!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

What a beautiful cabin! It was a trip we took at night and I'll tell you now plan for driving in the mountains in the daytime cause it was scary!! Found the cabin after GPS said we arrived but to a cabin that's posted with beware of dog signs and that wasn't the cabin I booked! So finally found it in the dark and it was difficult with no sign that prominently showed you the way. Most beautiful log cabin I've seen and will be returning again with the whole crew! Wonderful people in TN. Cabin has 7 bedrooms totalling 10 beds and 4 baths and a movie theater with 9 seats! Bed set up top floor has a loft with two beds and a room with 2 beds and a bathroom, main level has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths kitchen dinning living area, bottom level is theatre and one giant bed and another room with a bunk bed and bathroom. Fully stocked kitchen and wash machine and dryer to use. Pool is heated at a very fair price and totally worth it for when I went! It has a jacuzzi that's awesome and as a friendly reminder to those whom are blessed enough to enjoy this beauty please take care of it too! You move something put it back where you found it! A little kindness goes a long way and enjoy your stay I absolutely did to the fullest!

cwbayne
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great stay”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our church group loved the cabin and the view of the mountains. We hope to stay again in the future!

Mar 26, 2018
Thank you for your kind words. You are welcome to return at any time
Sunshine7...
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

The location was amazing! We were just a few minutes from Pigeon Forge which had lots of things to do. I had the pleasure of meeting the maintenance people Mike and Wendy. They could not have been any sweeter! I also spoke with Stan a few times during the stay, seemed like we were staying at a family members house. I will make sure o come again next year!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 21, 2018
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed yourselves
Shan W
“Weekend getaway”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I were looking to get a quiet remote place to relax for the weekend and this cabin was everything we were looking for and needed. Private drive private movie room private pool with hot tub and patio..... the best place to stay in the smokies

Reviewed December 14, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing