“Glad we tried this one!”

Sawyer's Farmhouse Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 200 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sawyer's Farmhouse Breakfast is now open on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Featuring pancakes, waffles, crepes and several Sawyer's Farmhouse Specialities! This brand new restaurant is sure to tempt your tastebuds with their own special recipes for cinnamon creme syrup or the delicious crepes with your favorite fruit. Sawyer's serves lunch which includes a Bacon, Egg and Cheeseburger!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not sure why pancakes are so popular in this area, but it seems as if everywhere we looked, there was a pancake restaurant! We've spent the week in the Smoky Mountains areas of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. This morning we found Sawyer's Farmhouse Restaurant -- and we enjoyed a great breakfast --- it was so good that we would have gone back at least a few more times this past week. I had the pecan pancakes, and could have chosen cinnamon, blueberry, peanut butter or maple syrup. I stuck with tradition and got the maple. Five pancakes with pecans inside and out, sprinkled with powdered sugar. Very good, but I couldn't eat them all! I did ask for a sample of the peanut butter and if I get to go there again, I will order the pancakes with Hershey's Chocolate and the PB syrup. Sounds like a Reese's pieces breakfast to me! My husband ordered three different crepes: strawberry, peach and pineapple -- all great, but his favorite was the strawberry. Our waitress's name was Shelly and she is a real gem; friendly, accommodating, and very good at what she does. This is one outstanding restaurant.....don't pass without stopping!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,469)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Shelly was our waitress and was very friendly and fast with service and with nothing left unfilled or needed. The food was amazing! We are actually sitting for our second feeding as I write the review now... can’t go wrong with this place

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my breakfast choice in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. The food is absolutely delicious. My wife and I ate there every morning during our recent stay in PF, The service was a little slow on the last morning we were there but that was understandable because it was so busy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for breakfast one morning was so impressed that we ate there every morning. The food is delicious, the portions are very good. Server Dave is very attentive and very friendly. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the sliced apple crepes that were very good. My girlfriend had the forge. Both very good. Potatoes were good as well. No wait! And Shelly was great!