“Lots of choices”

Ranked #18 of 32 Quick Bites in Pigeon Forge
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Place has lots of food choices. Was good. Not great but everything I had was good. Not sure how often I would go there. Again ok but certainly nothing special.

1  Thank lpardieck
Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Food was ok not the best. Little pricey for the quality of food. There was alot of food I give them that.But overall..just ok.

1  Thank 69vickiey
Reviewed February 17, 2019

This had to have been the best buffet I've ever been to. They had Prime Rib, steak, fish and so much more! They do not serve spirits for those who like to have them. They have soft drinks, tea, milk, coffee. (Not sure but I'm sure they may have orange juice). Annette was our waitress, she was very friendly and helpful and suggested the blackberry cobbler for dessert, it was pretty good! There's just so many things to choose from for everyone.

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

We ate there at about 3:30 pm, the bar attendants were constantly changing the food whether it was empty or not, everything I ate tasted very good. The hostess was polite and the server was very attentive.

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I saw the place and decided to stop. Two senior buffets cost us $40.73, including one drink and taxes. The food was cold, the yeast roll would not even melt the butter. The ribs were extremely salty, could not eat. Steak was tough with gristle. Other food items lacked seasoning. Poor quality food for the price. Definitely not worth the $40 it cost us. Would not recommend this and will not return.

1  Thank tyussc