“Could not have had a better time!”

Bluff Mountain Adventures
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was one of the core events of my bachelor party weekend in PF/Gatlinburg and definitely the best part. We had a group of 7 guys riding with Dennis who was an amazing guide. The trails and ATV's were very well maintained, the scenery was beautiful, and we all had a great time. Two of the guys riding with me had no major prior ATV experience but had no problems operating the 4WD automatic Grizzlies. We did the 1.5 hour mountain trail adventure - I don't think there are any other companies in the southeast US that have the amount of land in the right setting to compete with this ride. There are some rocky sections on this trail that are not a problem for those able to squat-ride for 5-10 minutes straight - if you can't manage that or are riding double it'll just be extra bumpy for awhile but you'll live.

A few tips for those interested in riding:
- Plan on arriving a day early: They do not accept advanced reservations over the phone, you will need to have ALL riders at their office right on the strip in Pigeon Forge WITH PHOTO ID's in order to sign up. We showed up at 4PM Friday and had no trouble booking our 12PM Saturday ride. You can book up to 90 minutes in advance (varies by trail type) but if you're planning your entire weekend around this event like we were, play it safe and book the day before.
- Pay together: If you have a large group, put it all on one tab and you might get a discount (no promises).
- Wear the goggles: You are required to wear a helmet but you are allowed to wear your own glasses/sunglasses instead of the protective goggles if you wish - but I would heavily recommend the goggles as there will be dusty sections and you might have some small dirt/mud flung at you here and there.
- Gloves: We started at noon around 55 degrees and our hands were pretty cold til it got into the 60's. Your right hand especially will be on the throttle the whole time so if you have some thin gloves that still allow full dexterity I'd recommend bringing them for temps below 50-55.
- Bring the camera: We had two photo-op stops that you wouldn't want to miss capturing.
- GO! You won't regret it

1  Thank Justin G

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Awesome equipment and ride! Everything is included even the "clear plastic sunglass-type goggles".....you don't have the to wear the gaudy eyewear! The helmets are great! The guide was knowledgeable and fun too! (Put some money in your pocket for a tip after). The streams are the best! Great views! We took the hour ride...next time we will take the longer, bluff ride! Also, everything is right on time! Great 8 minute training by video!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

My newly wed wife and i went there on our honeymoon and had a awesome time, our guide Jeff was very good and gave us lots of history of bluff mountain, we rode rhinos and had a blast a good mix of riding will definitely be back next time A+++++++++++++++++++

1  Thank scottkinnamon
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great ride! Beautiful views! Amazing fun! One of my favorite places to visit in this area! New machines, nice folks and an adventure I will never forget! Be sure to bring a camera!

2  Thank Soonergirl19
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and son and I went on an ATV (quad bike to Brits) tour on a trail in a natural forest that we were told has remained unchanged for many years and will remain so. It was really good fun with hill climbs, steep descents, windy paths round trees and a section in the pebbly creek. There were five of us following the guide in single file with one stop en route. I saw a turtle moving along in the creek as we passed by.

2  Thank Tracey P