“YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!”

Bluff Mountain Adventures
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Awesome equipment and ride! Everything is included even the "clear plastic sunglass-type goggles".....you don't have the to wear the gaudy eyewear! The helmets are great! The guide was knowledgeable and fun too! (Put some money in your pocket for a tip after). The streams are the best! Great views! We took the hour ride...next time we will take the longer, bluff ride! Also, everything is right on time! Great 8 minute training by video!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

My newly wed wife and i went there on our honeymoon and had a awesome time, our guide Jeff was very good and gave us lots of history of bluff mountain, we rode rhinos and had a blast a good mix of riding will definitely be back next time A+++++++++++++++++++

1  Thank scottkinnamon
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great ride! Beautiful views! Amazing fun! One of my favorite places to visit in this area! New machines, nice folks and an adventure I will never forget! Be sure to bring a camera!

2  Thank Soonergirl19
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and son and I went on an ATV (quad bike to Brits) tour on a trail in a natural forest that we were told has remained unchanged for many years and will remain so. It was really good fun with hill climbs, steep descents, windy paths round trees and a section in the pebbly creek. There were five of us following the guide in single file with one stop en route. I saw a turtle moving along in the creek as we passed by.

2  Thank Tracey P
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I am such a wimp, but my husband really wanted to go so we got a Rhino (2 person quad) and OMG-- so fun!!!! Ryan our guide was very nice and made me more comfortable. Plus, the top (2,300 ft) offered unbelievable views!!def coming back!

2  Thank Orangebananas