“Absolutely AWESOME”

Schaumburg, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely AWESOME”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had no idea that this would turn out to be one of the BEST things we did while on vacation!!!!! This place is truly fabulous and Dennis (our guide) is awesome!! I would HIGHLY recommend this adventure to anyone regardless of experience. My husband couldnt stop talking about how much "fun" he had! Will definitely be back!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Teri P

cape girardeau
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“BEST MONEY SPENT”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had a blast never would do this in the past because I thought it would be so boreing, putting around a field. I was wrong it was fun filled action packed. Ryan or guide was very good will go back again next year.... Thanks guys

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Dan B
NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had only ridden on a 4-wheeler once around a yard. I was afraid it was going to be more than I would be comfortable doing. The office personnel were wonderful in putting us in the prefect ride. I had the most amazing time and impressed myself lol. We returned and booked again. We took the nest level ride and it was even more awesome. The terrain is great and the guides were fantastic. Will for sure ride with them for years to come.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Knightsgirl
Peoria, Illinois
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Family Tour was very fun!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Because our youngest is not yet 16 years old, we did the Family Introductory Ride. I thought it was going to be boring. However, it was very fun and perfect since none of us had driven an ATV before. The office to purchase tickets is along the main street in Pigeon Forge (Parkway). However, after paying for your ride, you will then have to travel in your own car for 30 minutes down a windy narrow road. It's a nice scenic drive. (because of this, you must get your tickets 1 hour and 15 minutes before a scheduled ride) We got our tickets soon after they opened at 8:00, but we didn't have to be at the ATV site until 9:30, so we ate breakfast first. They do not take reservations for this particular ride, or we would have done that. After arriving at the ATV site, we got our helmets and watched a training video. If you wear glasses or sunglasses, you do not need to wear their safety goggles. After the video, we got on our ATVs and started them up! We drove around a practice area to get the hang of it before hitting the main trail. On the trail, we went through creeks, up and down steep embankments, along straight stretches (where you can go faster), etc. The guide put our youngest in front (but behind the guide) and let him set our pace. About half way through, the guide had us stop and took pictures of us, using our own camera. It was a hot day, so he also gave us some bottled water - a very nice touch! He explained that the family owns 6,000 acres and it is written in the contract that the land can never be sold outside the family and must never be developed in any way. Then we hopped back on our ATV and drove down a creek back to the home base. In the end, we did have some mud splash on us, but not much at all since it had been fairly dry and we were driving relatively slowly. Be sure to wear long pants (I had jean capris and was fine, but our daughter in shorts was not as comfortable). The motor, which you straddle, gets hot. Bug Spray is also a good idea. We would definitely go back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JuwelAnn
Montgomery, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

By husband and son, who have their own ATVs at home, decided this would be a great activity for them to do while we were on vacation. They really enjoyed the ride, the equipment was great and they had a lot of fun.

Visited August 2013