“Great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Smoky's Lodge
2 gas fireplaces (open Oct 1st - Mar 1st)
2 large bathrooms with 1 on each level. Both offer a tub/shower combo & vanity
Each bath has access to the public area and also the bedroom on each level.
Very private hot tub
View from main level deck-Summer view
View from main level deck-Summer view
View from main level deck-Summer view (covered porch)
View from main level deck-Summer view (covered porch)
View from main level deck-Late fall/winter view
View from main level deck-Late fall/winter view of Bluff Mt
View from lower level deck-Summer view
View from lower level deck-Summer view
View from lower level deck-Summer view (private around hot tub)
View from lower level deck-Summer view (private around hot tub)
Smoky's Lodge is a large (1500+ sqft) 2br/2ba cabin and only 2.6 miles off Parkway at Light #3
Smoky's Lodge ~ Christmas time
Community Pool only 2.7 miles from the cabin. Only $2.50-$3 per person.
Alpine Coaster is almost across the street from our neighborhood
The Island of Pigeon Forge is 3.1 miles from the cabin.
Cal Ripken Baseball Park is only 3.7 miles from the cabin.
WonderWorks is 4.5 miles from the cabin.
Titanic Museum is 4.5 miles from the cabin.
The Old Mile is 4.6 miles from the cabin.
Dollywood only 6.4 miles from the cabin.
Everything that Gatlinburg has to offer is only around 12 miles from the cabin!!
The Aquarium is 12 miles in Gatlinburg
UT's Neyland Stadium is 28.3 miles from the cabin.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
William J
“Great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Cabin was great! Very clean with everything you need. Great location and convenient to all of Pigeon Forge activities. The only thing we did not like was the small charcoal park style grill. Just not what we expected for quick meals in between and after ball games. Only other thing we missed was a community pool as the community center raised their prices. I understand that is out of the owners control, I would just make sure I had a pool the next time.

Jul 20, 2017
I'm so excited you enjoyed your week with us at Smoky's Lodge. There really is no better spot to be at with everything so close while still being private. But we are sad to hear you were disappointed with the grill being charcoal vs propane. Since this is our second home and we visit as much as we can as a young family (kiddos 11, 9 & 6) we decided to install the large camp style charcoal grill. We did this because my husband and I have such great memories as kids with standing next to our dads while grilling over a charcoal grill when we went on family camping trips as kids and we wanted to make the same wonderful memories with our kids (while they still like us before turning into teenage monsters...haha).

We have also updated the pool info on our listing since you notified us that the community center went up on their rates since I personally checked early May. Per my conversation with them today I was told that they decided to replace the "outside pool only" day pass with an "all inclusive" day pass for a little bit more. This is an extremely nice facility and still worth the price for your wet water needs compared to some of the other more expensive alternatives.

I hope you have a great rest of the summer and look forward to hosting your lovely family again on your next Pigeon Forge vacation!!
82apriln
Culloden, West Virginia
“Excellent accommodations”
Reviewed June 29, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I had a wonderful experience at the cabin. It is so beautiful and comfortable not to mention close to everything. I would recommend highly to anyone visiting the pigeon forge area and can't wait to stay again!

Aug 10, 2017
You are too sweet!! I loved our little chats and I'm so excited to hear you about your stay with us. :-) Alicia
theasp00
Rocky Face, Georgia
“Nice little cabin close to everything.”
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a nice, smaller-than-some cabin, which is exactly what we were wanting (though it still has two bedrooms and a couple of sleeper sofas). It's only about 10 minutes away from the main drag in Pigeon Forge and close enough to everything else while still having privacy off of a paved road. The only thing I could mention was some items like the pool table needing an update, but it's definitely worth the stay and the price was right. Recommended!

Apr 28, 2017
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself at Smoky's Lodge. The things you mentioned are some of the reasons we love staying at the cabin. Even though the cabin is over 1500sqft for a two bedroom (which is hard to find because most tend to be around 1200sqft) it doesn't loose its cozy feeling.. Each level has a private feel which is really good when you have 2 different families and at night they can each retreat back to their own space. Plus the 5 minute drive off the Parkway is a huge plus with Krogers and Publix right there...can you tell I spend a lot of time there because I'm always forgetting something needed for dinner. We just had the pool table cloth stretched not that long ago but will have someone take a look to see if any repairs are needed. I have found that the pool table is the main vocal point in the evenings with families so we are always giving it some TLC. I'm also very excited to tell you that we have a brand new hot tub being installed the first of next week. Boy is it fancy!! It has lights and a waterfall. Now you have something new to look forward to when you come back.
SherryBon...
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“GREAT CABIN GETAWAY!!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We highly recommend staying in Smoky's Lodge Cabin! It was beautiful and cozy! It was clean and well stocked with everything you need. The owner, Alicia K, is the BEST! She strives to make sure your stay in the cabin is perfect! We won't hesitate to book again in this cabin or one of her other cabins if this one isn't available. You won't be disappointed! We had an awesome vacation!

Your age range 50-64
Apr 28, 2017
Hi Sherry! I'm so thrilled to hear you loved the cabin. Oh I have some exciting news...we are getting a new fancy hot tub!! The crane company comes on Monday to verify everything and then it should be installed Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the rain. Look forward to helping you plan your next trip with us.
April P
“Convenient, Comfortable, Clean!”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was our very first time renting a cabin (and booking through TripAdvisor) and it couldn't have been a better experience! I wouldn't even think of looking anywhere else when re-visiting the Pigeon Forge area. The cabin is perfectly placed within a short driving distance of the main strip in PF. After days out in the hustle and bustle of the tourist areas, we were able to retreat back to Smokys Lodge and relax in our quiet home away from home. We found the cabin to be tastefully decorated, comfortable, and clean. And Alicia (the owner) was the absolute best! She wanted to ensure we had an excellent stay by suggesting activities, sharing her experiences, and being available if/when needed. I felt like we were friends that never met! LOL. Thank you so much for your warm hospitality and sharing your home with us, Alicia!

Your age range 35-49
Apr 28, 2017
Welcome to the Smoky's family April. I'm glad you had a blast. If you have availability I want to recommend a trip during Winterfest which runs around Nov 5/6ish to Feb 28th every year. This is when Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are all decorated for the holidays with lights galore. Typically we try to have the cabins decorated for Christmas by the first weekend in Nov (but should always double check with me first) through MLK weekend in Jan. Its always a fun time with the family!!
lswrage5
Grundy Center, Iowa
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This cabin made our visit to the Smoky Mountains! We enjoyed coming back to the cabin after a busy day to just relax and have some quality family time! The kitchen was very well stocked, the beds were the most comfortable, and the cabin was very clean! The family room with the pool table and high tables was a great place to enjoy with the family! Many laughs were shared around the pool table! Thank you Alicia for sharing your place with us and for the great hospitality with friendly emails and even a nice phone call! I have never met you but feel like I know you! This is a great place to stay! Glad we found it and would recommend it to any one visiting the smoky mountains!

Apr 28, 2017
I am so glad you found us as well! Its funny, its like we are family by the end of your stay. We are looking forward to our trip the end of June with the kiddos. Not sure what it is but we are always drawn to the pool table too with the girls vs the boys. The boys always seem to beat us girls OR maybe we let them win...haha!!! Look forward to you coming back to visit. Talk with you soon :-)
Janice B
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
“Time to rest!”
Reviewed January 25, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We love staying at Smoky's Lodge better than all the rest we have stayed. This is the 4th stay with Alicia, and it will not be the last. By far my favorite place to stay.

Feb 27, 2017
Thank you so much Janice for your kind words. It is our pleasure every time you and your husband visit with us. We wish you a blessed and healthy year and look forward to talking with you next year for your annual January trip!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing