My husband and I were looking forward to a great weekend vacation with our two small kids. We were going to make hotel reservations online but decided it was best just to wing it and see what we would come up with. We really wanted to get a room with two rooms so that our kids could have one and we could have some privacy after they went to sleep without waking them. We checked several hotels that were around $100 a night for one room with 2 queen size beds. We pulled into this hotel and I was a little leery. I do not like to think of us as hotel snobs but I will not stay anywhere that I do not feel secure or that I fell like I can't even take my shoes off or look under the covers. My husband came back out to the car and said we could get a two room suite with kitchenette for $65. He said the clerk had showed him the room and he was large and fine. I was a little nervous but let me tell you it was AWESOME! The kids had their own room with plenty of room and their own TV and we had our own "room" with a bed and TV. The place was very very clean, the air conditioner filter definitely needed changing and was very loud even with the setting on low but thats alright we weren't there in the room too much anyway. The appliances are very outdated but do the job. The pool was small but great for a nice little dip. Parking was easy to get and it was in a great location in Pigeon Forge. For two nights in a two room suite for a family of 4 it was only $155 so that was great. Also with two little kids on the second floor you worry about walls and floors being paper thin but I felt like the rooms were really well 'insulated' and we never had any other people bothering us from neighboring rooms or in the walkway outside. Great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge