We visit Pigeon Forge about once a year, this is the worse hotel I have ever stayed in. Paper thin walls. Dirty room. Most unprofessional staff. For what we paid we could have stayed with professional chain motel that provides quality service and accommodations. Don't trust positive reviews on this hotel. Their friends are flooding site with positive reviews
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge