Patsy Cline Tribute: The Life and Times of Patsy Cline - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Patsy Cline Tribute is a must see performance. Carol sings so much like Patsy Cline. Highly recommend.

I highly recommend Patsy Cline Tribute. Carol has a great voice and she sounds like Patsy Cline... read more

Reviewed November 22, 2017
Linda M
AMAZING SHOW!

You won't see a better show in Pigeon Forge, the other theaters cannot hold a light to the level of... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2017
j0e1979
Seneca, South Carolina, United States
via mobile

All reviews great voice carol songs performance entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed December 24, 2016

She was very good. She was not filling well but still put on a great show. Her husband sang some too. She sang some songs that we did know that was Patsy's songs.

3  Thank 93goldrush
Reviewed November 14, 2016

A really wonderful show. With so many choices of shows in Pigeon Forge, this is one of the smartest decision we made. The singing was beautiful and the skits were hilarious. The show ran about two hours with a 30 minute preshow. Patsy Cline, as was shared by the performer, was a trail blazer for women trying to be recognized for their talents. So many of Patsy's songs were thought-provokingly sad. I'd heard her music over the years, but I had never really paid attention to the words until the man/wife explained what Patsy was feeling when she recorded her songs. Now that I know more about Patsy, I plan to iook into purchasing some of her music and videos.

1  Thank 85339az
Reviewed November 14, 2016

This great show in Pigeon Forge Tn is a Patsy Cline Tribute with Carol Cooper Glass singing a tribute to Patsy Cline. Carol is a great singer and her husband, Mike is a great singer also. He sings a lot of George Jones songs as well as other artists songs. Jack Reed also sings and he is great,too. We have seen this show twice last year and again tonight. Really very friendly group of artists and atmosphere. You won't be disapinted and it isn't expensive. Check it out !

Reviewed November 9, 2016

I learned so much about Patsy Cline and enjoyed the show immensely! Carol performed so well I imagined I was actually watching Patsy. Carol has certainly taken her time to study Patsy and learn her past. It's very evident that Carol is more than a Patsy Cline fan.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed November 6, 2016

What a great show. Not only was there singing, but there were stories about Patsy as well. And we got to enjoy Carol and her husband Mike do a little dancing. They sang, danced, told stories and joked around with each other which was so much fun. We would definitely go back next time we are in town. They were all very down to earth and gave us such an enjoyable time. Thank you !