“Hot, Cheap, Good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The food here was very good. The prices are right as well; my husband and myself and our child ate lunch for $20!

1  Thank LizG80

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We go quite often...good food, fast service, reasonable price, sometimes cant understand the staff..

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We got dinner for 4 to go and I just fed my dog the enchilada with his medicine pills..This was absolutely horrible, when my 27 yr. old eat anything and everything son says to me the tacos were bad, there is a problem..my enchiladas were just ground beef, no seasoning, rolled up with extra sauce, can you say b..o..r..i..n..g..I am a resident and was excited and hopeful for this place, they need to hire a good chef and forgo some of the decor money..

1  Thank L M
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

1st the name has changed to Creleto Linda Mexican Grill. We really enjoyed our meal tonight. We ordered the fajita quesadilla, texas fajitas and chicken burrito. The chips and salsa were "the best".

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Had read reviews and thought we would give this place a try. I am always optimistic and ready to try anything. Service was terrible, we sat there probably 10-15 minutes before we were waited on. They were a little busy but not that bad. I have worked in the food industry and have been a waitress so I tried not to let it bother me. But finally after we received our food we were very disappointed. Took a long time to even get our drinks refilled. Maybe it was just a bad night for them but I definitely would not go back. I like little hole in the wall type places but this place wasn't that clean either!!!