“Our best vacation ever!!!”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 16, 2010

It was our first time staying The inn at Christmas place, we loved it!! My kids loved the singing Santa they really make you feel @ home, Breakfast was great,o and the beds it was like if you were melting on them So So confortable. We are looking foward for our next time there

Write a ReviewReviews (2,114)

Reviewed February 15, 2010

This was our second time staying here due to tree tops where we have a time share at was booked. The price to me is to high for the area its around $150 a night after tax for a standard 2 queen bed room with a balcony. When i called to reserve the woman i spoke with told me we would have a beautiful view from our balcony..only to our disappointment the only view we had were cars and trucks ( we were on the main floor) When i mentioned it a employee told me that we could get a better view upon request which i think is CRAZY you shoudnt have to ask for this! Also the water pressure is horrable!!! They have custom mattresses which my whole family loved, and the staff is very friendly but i will not stay here again unless prices drop because they may have high end materials used in there rooms but i can stay at the ramada off music rd. for $70 a night and they are just as clean and friendly!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
InnatChristmasPlace, General Manager at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2010

We are sorry that you had a problem during your stay with us. Here at The Inn at Christmas Place, it is our desire to meet the needs of each of our guests as much as is possible.

We have spoken to the managers about your disappointment with the views, and they are working to try to make sure that each guest has the room and the view that they request.

We do realize that there have been some issues with the water pressure and that is due to the fact that we are working on a 'green initiative' by trying to conserve water, but meet the expectations of our guests at the same time. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance to us and we are working hard to find the perfect solution.

Reviewed February 14, 2010

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights. I could have stayed the entire week!! The staff was exceptionally friendly and courteous. The rooms, grounds and lobby are all breath taking. We will be going back again in the summer.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2010

We started staying at The Inn at Christmas Place 2 weeks after it opened. We won`t stay any where else. We have stayed there about 5 or 6 times & it`s great. The staff is so friendly & nice. We highly recommend this first class hotel. We are looking forward to our next visit there.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2010

My wife and I had an unexpected business trip to Gatlinburg and needed a place with internet access to stay in. We are Silver owners with Bluegreen Resort, and if anyone knows anything about Timeshare Companies, they hardley ever have anything available at a moments notice. But that's for another review much later. Anyway, we started looking on the web for places to stay at, and came across the website for Inn at Christmas Place. I stated why not stay there? My wife looked at me like I was crazy since one it was in Feb and Christmas was long gone, and I stated, "Exactly, they won't be booked". So we made our reservations online, and within 10 minutes we received a call from the Hotel confirming our reservations. Wow, never has any Hotel ever done that before. Then two days before we were to arrive, we received another call confirming our reservations, and asked if we had any "Special Requests" before our arrival. We stated No, that we wouldn't be there long enough for anything special. Thenupon our arrival we were graciously greeted by two of the most charming Doormen we've ever met. This was a first for me since I've never stayed at an establishment like this before. Then very professionally and courtiously greeted and checked in by a Mr. Jonathan Kunkle. He was very pleasant and informative on when Breakfast was and when Hot Cider and Cookies would be placed out and where. He also had one of the Doormen help us with our luggage. Now me being 6'9" and pretty stout, I can handle my own luggage, but figured what the heck why not. So the Doorman Alan from Louisianna halped us with our luggage. This guy was a hoot. he was charming to my wife and very professional, and hilarious. He was very patient with my wife, and didn't walk off and leave her, he walked slow enough for her to keep up. helped unload the luggage, that he had help load up earlier, off of the carrier. He then proceeded to let us know how everything worked in the room, i.e, fireplace, T.V., whirlpool and so on. He was a very pleasant and courtious person. He even told us a joke that I will never forget. A great laugh after a long trip. The entire stay was very relaxing and pleasant. The atmosphere was pleasant, not stuffy like at some other high class establishments, Southern charm. The rooms always smelled fresh and was always clean upon our arrival back to our room. WE were very sad to leave, but plan on making this our next stop upon our return to Gatlinburg for business. Much better treatment thanh what we receive at our Bluegreen Timehsare places, and we're owners!!! Would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will most definitely return. Plus the most comfortable matteresses I've ever slept on!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank williamhood69
Reviewed February 5, 2010

We’ve stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place five times since they first opened in 2007 and will still love it as much as we did the first time! Everything is absolutely wonderful… from the ultimate, cozy bed to the delicious breakfast. The entire hotel is very clean and beautifully decorated. The staff are always smiling and very helpful…you may even notice that the same friendly people are working at the hotel each time you visit (this says a lot for a busy hotel in a tourist area). We highly recommend staying at The Inn at Christmas Place… once you visit the first time, you will return time and time again!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2010

This was our second stay and it was wonderful, as was the first. The beds are comfortable, the room was extremely clean, the breakfast was good. The only complaint was I thought the towels weren't as soft as I thought they should be. I sent the comment card with this complaint. Other than that, I thought it was great. The view from our window was of a parking lot. However, next time, I think we'll pay the extra and get a view of the courtyard, which is beautiful, by the way.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
InnatChristmasPlace, manager at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2010

Thank you for your kind comments regarding The Inn at Christmas Place. We always strive to make sure our guests have clean and comfortable accommodations while they are staying with us. We do apologize for the towels not being as soft as you like, and we are checking the laundry and fabric softener to see if there is anything we can do to make them softer. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of any problem that you might encounter while staying with us.