“Great holiday experience, a place where everyone is a kid at heart...”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cohutta, Ga
“Great holiday experience, a place where everyone is a kid at heart...”
Reviewed December 22, 2009

We came here for a birthday celebration, we all had the most awesome experience filled with holiday spirit in every room we entered, you could fill the love & happiness of the season all over. The singing Santa was GREAT, it was a personal experience. The rooms were so beautiful decorated and complimentary breakfast with Santa was a treat! The adults enjoyed it as much as the children, my two sons are already asking when are we going back, we are making this a new Christmas tradition. I highly recommend everyone to experience the stay here, especially at Christmas time!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (475)
knoxville,tn
Reviewed December 12, 2009

My fiance' and I checked into the Christmas Place Inn on the 8th of December for our wedding to take place in the Holly Room downstairs. We were pleasantly surprised to find a WONDERFUL atmosphere and an absolutely efficient and friendly staff. The Events sales manager Dwight and ALL of the staff at the Christmas Place went out of their way to help with any detail no matter how small and trivial to make certain that the wedding went off beautifully without a hitch. The room were wonderful, clean roomy and inviting. the breakfast that comes with the rooms was one of the absolute best breakfasts around! With fresh gravy and buscuits and eggs and ham or sausage and fresh orange juice and I also noticed an omlette station where your omlette is made to order every morning and the wonderful vintage artifacts and decorations that line the lobbies and hallways all having to do with christmas and then there was the bell staff who were great and the extra activities and then Santa for the kids... I will never stay anywhere else again after my experience here. My wedding went off without a hitch thanks to this hotel and their wonderful staff and thanks to all of their patience and hard work my dreams came true in a beautiful winter christmas themed wedding it was just as if I were a young child again... Would recommend this hotel to anyone, both young and old and especially to those who are young at heart no matter what your age.....

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
virginia
Reviewed November 24, 2009

We have stayed at Christmas Place two years in a row and each stay is better and more exciting. It is the most beautiful place I've ever stayed and the employees from desk clerks, doorman, breakfast crew to the housekeepers are all so friendly and helpful. You definitly feel like you are at the North Pole with Santa's elves. This year we brought our 23 year old son and his girlfriend. They loved it. Wanted to know if we could get a room for another night. Rooms are decorated beautiful and always clean and sparkling. To jsut sit in the lobby and enjoy the festive environment is worth the trip. When you wake the breakfast is more then you can imagine. I advise all to visit the Inn at Christmas Place. You won't want to leave. If can't stay take a walk thru. they welcme all and you will surly want to be there on your next trip to TN.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Albemarle, North Carolina
Reviewed November 22, 2009

my husband, 2 yr old and i returned for another week long stay and loved it even more than the first time. again we stayed in the 2 room themed suite. my only complaint was we were told in a previous email that we would be staying in room 425 again but upon arrival we were put in room 325, on the third floor. i was slightly disappointed because i like the top floor and not having anyone staying above us. but none the less i'm still in love with the "25" rooms. as always our bellmen friends were there to greet us and remembered us from the april before [2008] they are amazing guys always offering up helpful information such as best travel routes during busy traffic hours, new food places to eat at, the best attractions and times to go places. not to mention helping us with our bags and even come to our room to clean up a mess left. they sent fresh hot cookies up to our room every night. we ordered out to Carino's one night and the guys went to pick up our order, bring it to our room and the staff even sent up a milk for our 2 yr old without us even asking for it!!! i called down to the front desk just to tell them thank you for being so thoughtful. they just earned even more brownie points with us [as if that could be possible]

as usual the the breakfast was amazing!!! they changed it up some since our last visit where someone actually served you from the warmers which i think i like better than having other guests digging around in the food. everyone is so friendly no matter who you ask for help or just to have a general chat with the staff is wonderful!

they also started a concierge service at the beginning of the month and were still working out some of the kinks but he did a great job and this is going to be very beneficial and helpful to guests.

our family had never been to the area and were VERY impressed by the intimate details put into the Inn. they all wished they could have stayed in our room and actually came to visit it while waiting to go to our reception. if it tells you anything as to how big our room was we had our entire wedding party & family [23 people total] coming to check out our room. we didn't get to visit the pool yet again. in our 2 trips, 2 weeks combined we've only got to visit the pool once because there are always so many kids in there.

we really hated to leave yet again because we had such a great time. they finally had my wireless internet :) so i was excited to sit out on the Veranda sipping on a cup of White Christmas coffee while playing on facebook and loading pictures from our wedding. i'm going to miss not staying there next april because we're taking family to actually stay with us but we will stop by and visit our favorite bellmen and so i can get my fix of sitting at my favorite spot, the Veranda.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
TN
Reviewed November 21, 2009

My husband and I took my Mother, who celebrates her 88th birthday this month, on a mini- birthday/vacation to see the Christmas lights at the Smokies. I thought the Inn at Christmas Place might be a nice place to stay, and boy was I right....it was truly the icing on the birthday cake! We had one of the 2 room suites which was perfect for the 3 of us...It was quite pricey, but we all ended up thinking it was well worth the money for the great experience we had....My Mother kept telling everyone she has been to a lot of places including Hawaii and Las Vegas but this was by far the most beautiful room she had ever stayed in...the free coffee and hot spiced cider in the lobby was wonderful and much to our surprise when we arrived back at the room there was a lady at our door with a plate of cookies to go with our drinks! The little extra touches such as the towels formed into a bow on the jacuzzi, and the robes for our use were very nice....we could have used an extra bathroom since my Mom had to come through our bedroom to use it, and our view was not very good considering we paid $300 (a parking lot with construction) ....but other than that, a wonderful time was had by all....the breakfast was probably the best I have ever had at a hotel since they had made to order omelettes which were perfectly cooked and just about anything else imaginable for breakfast....and Santa's Winter Wonderland Coffee was fantastic!!! Everything was very clean, the staff was extremely friendly and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a special Christmas Holiday experience....the fireplace was also a very nice touch....and there were Christmas wreaths and decorations everywhere including the bathroom! Anyone who may be having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit should definitely stay here for at least one night!!!

Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Alabama
Reviewed November 19, 2009

This was the first time my husband and grown son stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place and we certainly don't want it to be the last! It starts when you walk through those beautiful etched doors and the friendly bellman welcomes you in. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Ready to answer your many questions.The Inn is beautifully decorated. The awesome nativity set, Santa, Christmas trees, and Oh, My, that awesome Glockenspiel! You just want to wander around and take it all in. Then sit a spell a drink the coffee or that great cider and eat some of those wonderful cookies. The rooms are so clean and quiet and the bed is so comfortable. Thank You! The complimentary breakfast is just delicious. OOHHH...Those omelets and biscuits with gravy. I wish I had some right now! We also loved the fact that the Inn was so convenient to everything we wanted to do. That was a big plus for us. My son even loved this place! We have stayed at many places, but we give this special place 5 BIG STARS. We would HIGHLY recommend the Inn at Christmas Place. So don't think twice, just come on in.

• Stayed November 2009
dshasti
Reviewed November 15, 2009

We stayed here for our 10th wedding anniversary in October of 2009. The Inn is so beautiful and the staff is exceptional. At check in, I casually mentioned the purpose of our trip and literally 5 minutes after arriving in our room, a lighted christmas tree was delivered to our room along with a note of congratulations. The bed provided the most comfortable nights rest I've gotten in years. I especially enjoyed the varieties of coffee available 24hrs in the lobby. We also took advantage of the 24hr hot tub and indoor pool. The omelet station included with the complimentary breakfast buffet was better than restaurants that specialize in them. Once you've stayed here; this is the only place in Pigeon Forge you'll want to stay.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple