The Inn at Christmas Place
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
ClarionHotels
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$104
$95
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Travelocity
$199
$179
Orbitz.com
2,166 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet iswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forgelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2009

My wife and I stayed in the Presidential Suite for our 21st anniversary. The staff was friendly and courteous. The suite was clean and the overall atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable. We look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoamerAL
Reviewed June 12, 2009

This is my second trip to this hotel. Considering there aren't many decent choices in the area this one stands out. This hotel is excellent. Clean rooms, everything is new, free breakfast, singing Santa twice a week, free convenient parking, great service, excellent location. The only thing I feel this hotel is missing is value. For the area I feel their prices are too expensive. For what they charge I expect a Hilton or Marriott with a restaurant, room service, and valet parking. But I guess they know they are the best place in town and charge according based on supply and demand. The only thing I really don't like about this hotel is the decorated rooms. I spent an extra $30 or more per night for a Christmas tree in our room and was expecting this impressive tree nicely decorated. Instead it looked more like a Christmas branch. So I would suggest sticking with a basic room. Even the rooms with a "view" are of the parking lot or highway. But I do certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank briny319
InnatChristmasPlace, General Manager at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2009

We offer a variety of amenities and luxury accommodations that we deem will make anyone's visit worthwhile, such as renowned southern hospitality, a selection of room types (some themed with beautifully decorated 7-foot tall Christmas trees; smaller decorated trees are available upon request for guests staying in standard rooms, if available), tasteful Christmas decorations all year-round, frequent visits and concerts by our very own Singing Santa as well as many other seasonal occurrences, on-site art gallery housing many of our local artists' work, free high-speed Internet access, microwave and refrigerator in every room, "Sleep in Heavenly Peace" mattresses and pillows, complimentary deluxe hot continental breakfast, outdoor pool with a 95-foot tall figure-eight waterslide, indoor pool with a large hot tub, scenic courtyard area, game arcade, business center, exercise room, valuable Guest Rewards Program for our frequent shoppers and visitors (The Incredible Christmas Place is right across the street), responsible environmental practices, fine-dining next door, and we are also located just minutes away from all of the popular attractions.

Reviewed June 9, 2009

My husband and I stayed last July (08) and are returning July 2009. We loved it the first time. It was clean, staff was very helpful and friendly and it was a lot of fun for Christmas lovers all year long. We are excited to return this year with our new baby. We just love it there....it's so magical!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oberlefamilylovesit
Reviewed June 3, 2009

We stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place in July of 2007 & 2008. The first trip was when they had just opened a few weeks before (actually not all floors were complete yet!) but we still had a wonderful experience and for the first time actually felt like we were on vacation. When went back last year and had the same type of experience, everything still looked brand new, and we were treated like royalty. The kids loved the slide and pool and everyone loved the breakfast. We actually ate breakfast at The Inn every morning and the early hours for breakfast allowed us to get an early start when we went into the mountains. We will be going again in a few weeks and can 't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank staggst
Reviewed June 3, 2009

My family travels to Pigeon Forge a lot and The Inn at Christmas Place is the only hotel of choice for my family. The service is above and beyond. We have stayed here many times and always get such great service. We are traveling there this weekend for four nights and we are looking forward to it again and again. My kids have enjoyed Santa singing on Saturday nights with the milk and cookies. Every chance we get to get away The Inn at Christmas place is #1 on our list. Thank you to all the staff there that make us feel so welcome each and every time we visit Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family