“I wanted to stay forever!!”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This hotel was recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed. Very nice clean hotel and the staff are exceptional. Beds are so comfy. Everyone staff member that we came into contact with made us feel like we were at home. Everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable about the area activities and attractions. We got to see the Pea Pickin Hearts perform in the lobby one evening and they were really good. Also got to see singing Santa which I really enjoyed. He sang some older christmas songs that I had not heard since I was a child. Breakfast was very good and I really like the way the buffet line is served by the staff as it keeps it moving since they were also busy each morning that we were there. It's a good place to relax eventhough it is on the main parkway. The landscaping in the front with the pond and waterfalls makes it seem like it is secluded. We would sit on the veranda in the afternoons and have lemonade or coffee and listen to the water and relax. So relaxing one day I almost fell asleep. Nice outdoor and indoor pool areas. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Rooms facing main parkway have great view of courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank scpalm2
Write a ReviewReviews (2,114)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

It had been awhile since my family visited Inn at Christmas Place. But at last minute my daughter had a softball tournament in town, so we decided to get a room. I'm telling you what, it was just as good now as a few years back or maybe even better. All hotels should take lessons from this place....on customer service and cleanliness! Enjoyed the outdoor pool for the first time also, it was not crowded and very nice. Love the Christmas music playing in July. They also had crafts for kids, made cute little ornaments. The breakfast had changed also.....wow!!! There were so many choices, it was very nice. This place is a step above anywhere I have stayed in Pigeon Forge, may cost more at times, but if you want a great experience, this is the place.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2014

It is the best place to stay.Christmas all the time,A great singing Santa, and the staff there are awesome. Oh yes the hot baked cookies every nite is good too.Rooms are large and clean and the service is awesome.

Room Tip: mini suites are awesome,won't tell you more you have to see it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank taximan29
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Beautiful rooms beautiful decorations friendly and courteous staff Great indoor and out door Pool and hot tub. Great location for shopping and entertainment. Hot and cold breakfast bar is included in price
Great place for families and couples to enjoy

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a long weekend with the family in Pigeon Forge. This hotel was highly recommended by a friend, and we were not disappointed.

The kiddos loved sitting on Santa's knee. Also, the sing along with Santa was lots of fun. The whole family enjoyed the cookies each night.

Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Pool was great.

Very enjoyable stay!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Angie E
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family just returned from a five day stay at the inn and this was our fifth visit here. It continues to be just as wonderful as the first time. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary and we were gifted with a personalized ornament and fudge. Our request for a certain room was met and it was refreshingly clean and comfortable. The outdoor pool is refreshing and the hot tub eases a tired body. We enjoyed the Christmas in July activities as well as the coffee, lemonade, and cookies. Having a bountiful breakfast started our days off perfectly. We always get a balcony room facing the courtyard and it is so peaceful. I never sleep well in hotels, but here I have no problem. The mattress and pillows are very comfortable. The entire place gives such a good feeling to us; that is why we keep coming back to our mountain home.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank denade
Reviewed August 4, 2014

From the moment I walked to the door everyone was so friendly and full of good cheer. Room was clean and smelled a lot like Christmas fragrances. Breakfast choices were hot/cold and there was a variety of food items to choose. Balcony was peaceful and cool. The bed felt like I was sleeping on a bed of cotton. I would definitely recommend staying here again and again. I have stayed in numerous hotels in the Smoky Mtns but never any like this one. The atmosphere makes one forget that it was the month of MAY and not actually December. Santa Claus was good with all the kids/adults. It was Christmas all over again, just a few months early.

Room Tip: it does not matter whether or not there is a balcony view with your room because everyone can enjoy...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family