The Inn at Christmas Place
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$75
$64
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
BestWestern.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
$259
2,174 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet iswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forgelove this place
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel! Super bed (maybe not perfect but definitely one of the best hotel beds I have slept in)! Loved the singing santa and milk and cookies. Breakfast was top notch for hotel buffet style (omlet station was slightly slow, they should probably have 2 stations). Paid a little extra for the courtyard view and I enjoyed it. Was slightly noisy at times with passing cars but really not that bad. This hotel definitely ranks among the top I have ever stayed at not only in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg but one of the top hotels I have stayed at in the USA. I highly recommend checking in to this hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Keith H
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We had room 319 and it was very clean, well stocked, and decorated beautifully. Taking two small kids is sometimes a task because you need so much for them to feel comfortable but this hotel was so easy to keep the kids relaxed. The staff is incredible and always making a real connection with us and our needs. During our stay we got to hear Santa sing which was fun plus the hotel has a great location to walk to several good places to eat. Next visit we will stay a week instead of just one night!!

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Thanks to Tripadvisor I have scored another great hotel. Very clean and relaxing surroundings. The Christmas theme is there but not overpowering. Rooms have comfortable beds, fridge, microwave. All the comforts I need. Service is friendly. I was surprised(in a good way) to see this hotel listed on Tripadvisors best 25 hotels in the US.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank pvel
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms and very friendly staff. Would recommend staying here any time of year. Excellent breakfast buffet daily that is included in room price and Santa makes an appearance sometimes. Location is great - close to everything in Pigeon Forge.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jenniea1
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This is the best place to stay any time of the year. Great staff, great accommodations,great breakfast. Beautifully decorated. My husband and I have stayed here. Always great experience. My niece and I have made it an annual trip...can't wait to return. There is nothing I would change.

Room Tip: There is no bad rooms only some better than others. Inside pool open 24 hours.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family