The Inn at Christmas Place
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$125
$110
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$110
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$101
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
EconoLodge
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
$114
$279
2,175 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet ismade to order omeletswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forge
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Just excellant service, decor (if you like Christmas), room size, room amenities and overall amenities for the family. The included breakfast is better than good with an excellant full buffet including omlets to order. Premiumn class hotel for moderate prices.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was an unplanned stay on our way home from another trip. We had stayed there several times before so we knew what to expect. It was easy to reserve a room via iPhone. Check in was a breeze. Our room was lovely with a hot tub and beautiful Christmas decorations, very tastefully done. It was only a one night stay but still it was nice to have a bit of Christmas in September. It's one of our favorite places in Pigeon Forge.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Love this hotel. Would live here if they would let me. From the time you get there till you leave, you feel appreciated. The decorations change and they are always beautiful. Always have activities for the kids. People are always friendly and they have doormen 24/7. Its nice to hear the Christmas music and the smells

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I always stay at the Inn @ Christmas Place on my yearly trip to Pigeon Forge, TN. I must say that this year I was very disappointed with the people behind the desk. In years past, we were always greeted with smiles and a feeling of being welcomed. We found this trip to be 'business as usual' feeling from the people behind the desk. We miss Daniel Howell who ALWAYS had a smile and glad to see you and very helpful attitude. Going out of his way. We expect the same from all those behind the desk. We did receive a warm welcome from Alan as we always do. It does make one feel as though we came 'home'. Also, Christian, who helped us with our luggage was very pleasant and helpful. I found the same with Keith, manager at the breakfast buffet. Also, a woman with short brown hair who serviced the food (wish I had her name) was very plesant. Most people were friendly. We love the way Keith has made the buffet a wonderful experience with new foods (the ham was awesome) and always something new so as not to have the same old same old every day. We stayed six nights so it was good to have variety each morning. All in all...we love the Inn and hope our next visit we'll be greeting with a glad you're hear and a smile.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2013

First let me say, this is my first review ever. I've been staying at the Inn since it opened. I come once or twice a year and always enjoyed the wonderful welcome I would receive from "old timers" who worked the door and desk, one in particular Daniel H. who would check us in. He always remembered us and was always extrememly welcoming and friendly as well as accommodting. Much to our dismay, he is no longer there due to family commitment, but I think he would love to return. Maybe part time? The woman behind the desk was not friendly. I forgot to mention the AAA discount at check in; I mentioned it after the fact. She checked with management and they approved. She seemed confused as to how to deduct it. Gave me a receipt. Upon check out, it still was not off my account. A woman Belinda covering the front desk had difficulty trying to figure out what to do. With the help of a male co-worker, don't remember his name, who tried to help her, she redid the transaction; and up until today, it is still not deducted. She was nice, but not at all friendly. Also, a local friend who was in town came to visit. He asked for our room # and was denied, which is understandable, but they never called to see if we were in the room to see our friend and never left a message he came to visit. I'm shocked. When management and/or staff change in a place, things change. But, everything else was up to the hotel's high standards. I had a problem with my phone and they sent maintenance right up to fix it. The dining was 100% better than in the past, with much more variety and selections. The new manager was warm, friendly, accommodating and even put gloves on and pitched to serve the long line of people waiting. I was very impressed. Please owners of the Inn, do something about your reservation/reception staff. Not being friendly and welcoming turns people off. It shouldn't be business as usual. People want to be noticed and welcomed in a warm friendly way. Pickle juice faces don't work. I still love the Inn as the best place to stay in Pigeon Forge. It's warm Christmas decor is lovely, but please get check-in/out help that genuinely care about people. Now, I did not encounter every staff help, just the few that handled my stay. There may be some guests who are used to staff just doing their job attitude from other hotels, but when you've had staff who remember you, and genuinely glad to see you each time you visit; they can't compare. I know there are a lot of repeat customers. Staff need to have a heart for people and love their job in the hotel business. People can't be trained to love people, only to do their job, and that shows. Just saying... I love Pigeon Forge and the surrounding area. I've been coming their since 1982 and will continue to do so. Thank you for this opportunity to expound my thoughts and feelings. God bless you.

Room Tip: Love the courtyard rooms, but can be a bit noisy with traffic at times when sitting on the balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends