“And to all a good night...”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 5, 2013

A wonderful place for little kids. Ours were in awe of the animated polar bears by the elevators. The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was the best we have experienced at a hotel. The Christmas decorations were tasteful and not overly done. I can't say we would want to stay there every time we go to the area but it was fun for one night. It may be a little pricey but you certainly get your money's worth. There is at least one activity planned each day and live music.

Room Tip: Ask for a room high up and on the courtyard side, which also happens to be facing Christmas Place ac...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 4, 2013

From the second you drive in you start an amazing stay. I have been looking forward to the stay here for months and was in no way disappointed. Every single employee was as nice as the next one, from the doorman to house keeeping.
We have stayed at alot of hotels across the U.S. but this is one I will plan a trip around just to stay again. Starting in the lobby with cookies and hot coffee or cider, then sitting in front of one of the fireplaces waiting for the clock to strike on the hour to watch santa appear out of te clock and him and the elves to start the chimes. Then stopping on every floor on the way to our room to see how they are decorated, Each day we found things that we missed, so beautiful.
The breakfast was so delicious and there is so much to do just within the first mile of the inn.
We were trying to book our rooms for next year before we even got to our rooms when we were checking in.
You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I can not imagine you being disappointed if you got the cheapest of rooms
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I decided to stay here since due to an unexpected hospital stay, we did not have time to decorate our home. What a great decision. The staff was so nice to us. The decorations were awesome. We even had a tree in our room. It is beautifully decorated all year... what a great idea. I had apple cider every night. A hot breakfast was included and provided daily. The staff even gave us an extra discount upon check-in because we have a Triple A membership. They offered us a rewards and at the end of our stay, we used our $20 reward to purchase one of the ceramic trays in the room that we liked. We have already booked next year after Christmas and expect to come back even before then. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I planned this trip back in september and had been looking forward to it for months! We were married in August 2012 and wanted this to be a new tradition for us to do every december. We booked our room over the phone, and the woman we talked to was very sweet and easy to deal with. Somehow she got that this was going to be our honeymoon( which it wasnt) so when we got to the hotel they had a welcome screen up for us and a beautiful ornament waiting for us in our room. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The hotel itself is gorgeous and just what I imagined. The room was very clean and welcoming. We had an inroom whirpool, and it was so worth the extra cost. Breakfast was delicious! We definately will be staying here again next year!

Room Tip: We were put on the first floor, which is fine, but the view from the other floors looked spectacular...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had rented a cabin in Pigeon Forge. After 6 hours driving we got within 1/4 mile and could not get up the hill because it was too steep and not paved but was more gravel. We had our 3 and 5 year old with us and the thought of not having a proper Christmas tree was extremely discouraging. We called The Inn @ Christmas Place and by some miracle they arranged two rooms next to each other for me and my parents. It was a fantastic Christmas and the kids had a great Christmas. The place truly has the Christmas Spirit. Santa and Mrs. Claus spoke to the kids and told stories. The next night they made rag dolls at the Inn. There was a Christmas tree in each room and I can't say enough about the staff. Christmas for my kids was saved by this place. A++++

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cccode
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The first time I stayed in this hotel, I took my sons and I for an overnight trip. When the woman at the service desk found out I was recently widowed, she made sure I felt welcomed. Whenever my sons and I would go anywhere in the hotel, the employees would say, "Hello, Mrs. Nave...how are you?". My sons and I enjoyed our stay so much, we went back two weeks later. Surprisingly, they remembered who I was!

I loved the cleanliness of the rooms and the breakfast they serve is divine! I recommend staying here at least once in your lifetime! :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Christmas all year long. Santa came and performed and had milk and cookies afterward among the already available coffee and hot apple cider. Breakfast was not your average continental. It had a large variety if items, servers available to assist, and a hot omelet station. All this on top of the festive decor throughout really for my husband and myself in the Christmas spirit. I now know, however, never to return without my children. They would have really loved this place.

The rooms themselves were slightly better than average. They were clean. The bed was very beautiful and cozy. I expected a little more decoration. Everything in your room is available for purchase. The only negatives I saw we're the poor quality of the t.v. and a few cob webs on the ceiling.

• Stayed: December 2012