“The Holidays in all its Glory anytime of the Year” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Inn at Christmas Place

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #2 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cornwall, Pennsylvania
“The Holidays in all its Glory anytime of the Year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I can't say enough about our stay at the Inn. From the moment we entered(there was always a doorman stationed at the front door to open it for us) we were meant to feel like we were in a Christmas wonderworld. Everything was decorated throughout the entire lobby area for Christmas. Christmas trees, Wreaths, all kinds of decorations made one feel like you were an eight year old ready to experience one of the greatest days of the year. The workers including the people at the check in desk were all so helpful and friendly. On the level below the lobby was a huge christmas tree and a gorgeous Glockenspiel which went off every hour on the hour, Right nearby was the room for the complimentary breakfast and what a breakfast it was. A station for making omelets and just about anything else you would want made getting up in the morning a real treat. Another great touch was the availability of fresh coffee all day long in the lobby area and what really topped it off was the nightly fresh cookies and apple cider. I really couldn't resist them whenever I was in the lobby area during the evening hours. Even the rooms were decorated in various ways for the Christmas season. Just can't say enough about this place. Another added benefit of staying here was its location in Pigeon Forge. Seemed like the area around the hotel was a better maintained area of the town especially with Christmas Place across the street to go browse.
Our main purpose here was to go hiking in Great Smoky Mountain National Park which we did on three sepeerate occasions. Pigeon Forge while not located as close to the park as Gatlinburg still was close enough to get to the park within a 10 to 15 minute drive and for me was a nicer place to stay. We also visited Dollywood (really decorated gorgeous for fall although a bit of a pricey admission $125 for the two of us) as well as the Dixie Stampede a dinner show in Pigeon Forge proper. All in all, we were extremely pleased with our choice of lodging In the Smokies and would definitely stay here again when we visit the area.

Room Tip: we always like to stay as high as possible in a room with a balcony. If you desire one of them the r...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
Kershaw, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I were celebrating our December anniversary a little early and The Inn at Christmas Place was the perfect choice for us. Anyone with an appreciation for the Christmas season will love this hotel. Our room was delightful with the decorated fireplace and Christmas tree. The whole hotel has an ambiance that just makes you feel warm and cozy. The staff was top notch and the little touches - cookies in room, cider in the lobby, etc - took the experience to an even higher level. Nice, hot breakfast with friendly kitchen staff. Super clean facilities. I'm a hotel snob and always feel like there's an "icky" factor when you sleep in one. I NEVER felt that way at the Inn at Christmas Place. It was very close in proximity to the Great Smoky Mountain National Forest, so that was very convenient. I highly recommend it and would stay again in a heartbeat! Customer service is so important. Our reservation was confirmed a week before our visit. We had a personalized Christmas ornament in our room with the inscription "Happy 10th Anniversary" and our names. What a great souvenir for us to take home! Two thumbs up!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
South Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

It was everything I dreamed it would be and more! I did not want to leave. Everything was perfect and stunningly gorgeous. We loved the singing Santa and the nightly apple cider and fresh cookies. I have never seen a breakfast in a hotel like this before. Everything was so good. The omelet lady was so nice. Actually every employee was very nice. They all appeared to love their jobs. I could go on and on about how breathtaking this place is but you should see it for yourself! I can't wait to take my family back. One more thing, these are the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept on. They definitely are "heavenly"!

1 Thank Melissa12177
Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were looking for something with character while seeing the Smoky Mtns. and found the perfect place. It was very clean and the room was cozy without being too tight for our family of 5. The kids loved the pools - especially the slide. I loved the full breakfast and clean rooms. We didn't want to rent a cabin because we weren't familiar with the area, but also didn't want to stay in just another chain hotel. The Inn at Christmas Place was definitely not plain and the staff was kind and helpful. From the outside, this was by far and away the nicest place to stay in PF and just about 20 minutes from the park.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank acriebe
Jacksonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Those of you that might be visiting in the Gatlinburg/Dollywood area
would certainly enjoy staying in this lovely hotel. Especially during the
holiday season(s). They hold nothing back when it comes to decorating
the entire hotel, including each room.
Great service, outstanding cooked to order breakfast, coffee and cookies
in the lobby area each evening. Santa available for the young ones.
Within walking distance of eating establishments in case you do not
feel up to getting in your vehicle again for the day.

Room Tip: ask about promotions etc
Crossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am so glad we stayed at this fantastic hotel. My daughter and I took my 7 year old grandson here. He was so impressed with the decorations that it was worth the extra money. The room was beautiful with Christmas decorations in it and extremely clean. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel was beautiful. The first night we were there, Santa sang songs and then they had cookies and milk for everyone. I was surprised he was such a good singer. The children sat close to him and talked to him when he was finished. It was a wonderful experience for children as well as adults. The breakfast was the best ever. It included omelets made to order, eggs, biscuits and gravy, ham, sausage, hash brown potatoes, fresh fruit, donuts, cereal, waffles, and assorted juices, milk, and coffee. It was on the main parkway so it was convenient to everything. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. If you are going to Pigeon Forge, I would definitely say this is the best hotel and unlike any other you will find. We will look forward to returning.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was a little hesitant to book a room here because I thought it could be a bit over the top and cheesy (with all the decor, etc). I am thrilled that we chose the Inn at Christmas Place. It was immaculate, my 8 yr old son thought it was "amazing", the decor was over the top but not tacky or overbearing, the rooms were spacious and very nice. My only complaint was that there were not any real "healthy" options for breakfast. There were lots of choices (waffles, omelets, cereal, etc...) but it would be nice to have real oatmeal (not instant), whole grain waffles or bagels, good fresh fruit (berries, apples, etc...) and an alternative to milk (like almond or soy milk). Other than that, the place was great and I would recommend to anyone looking to spend a few days in Pigeon Forge.