“Another Wonderful Visit”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We just completed a 6 night visit and had a wonderful time. This was our third stay at the Inn. The decor was outsanding as usual. We opted for a 2 queen, courtyard balcony room . Room was very nice, plenty of room. The best part of our stay by far was the staff.
I love the doormen, not because they open and close the doors for you, but because every time you come or go , they go out of their way to make you feel welcome, which is a nice touch when your away from home and in a hotel. If you walk by the front desk everyone behind the desk is the same way, making sure to greet you and say hello.
In my opinion , the people at the Inn are what make the difference.

1  Thank Rock712

Reviewed August 29, 2011

This was my first time at the Inn at Christmas Place, it will NOT be my last! The Inn is incredibly decorated inside and out on the grounds. The rooms are beautiful and cozy with the Christmas decor. The beds were soft and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and beautiful with cute decorations in it as well. I loved the entire experience. I cannot wait to go back. I may call tomorrow about booking another stay! :)

Reviewed August 27, 2011

We both enjoyed the staff, especially Daniel . (the breakfast chef) .He was so friendly and kind. We also enjoyed our room, except nobody would change the sheets .(We never put the card on the bed ? ) But over all we really enjoyed . We would recomend this place to everyone.

....Judy and Bud from Ohio

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We loved this hotel. Great location. Close to all attractions. We visited Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. If you love Christmas this is the perfect place to stay. Everything is decorated beautifully. Santa and Mrs. Claus make special appearances. The Breakfast buffet has many choices...should please everyone in your party. Our room was clean and bathroom was nice. All the staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again. We also went the Partride and Pear and had a great meal.

Room Tip: Check out the specials!! We had a good rate and a $50 gift certificate for the restaurant. Overall i...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ohiofiremanwife
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This was the first time that I had stayed here. I was surprising my daughter with a week's vacation and thought this would be a perfect place to stay. Everytime I would travel through Pigeon Forge, I always said that I wanted to stay there. It was a perfect surprise for my daughter. We arrived at 12:30 a.m. and were very tired, but were greeted with a very friendly smile from the front desk gentleman, Daniel. The room was great, the breakfast was great, we had no complaints. Just the little extras, such as being greeted in and out at the front door by the doormen, the friendly smiles from the front desk, the cookies and milk in the evenings, the snowcones at the pool, the perfect location, made the visit memorable. The gentleman, making the omelettes for breakfast was great. He had his arm wrapped up due surgery, but he kept up with the crown and always smiled. I would definately recommend this place. I am taking my husband there in Sept. for our 39th anniversary week.

Room Tip: The courtyard balcony rooms are the best view. Choose the third floor or below.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank grandma98
Reviewed August 23, 2011

200% recommend! the service was expectacular ! the entire hotel was magical! TRULY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL !!! the food was great! the service wonderful! I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2011

This hotel is beautifully decorated with a Christmas theme. The rooms are clean, the staff friendly. Good location on the main drag in Pigeon Forge.