“Nice surprise”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We dined yesterday for lunch, I was pleasantly surprised, but the flavor and food was very good. I would go back again. The decor is a little outdated though

1 Thank MommaKitty88

• Korean first
Glennville, Georgia
“Good supper.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Ate supper on August 5th. The food was delicious and the prices very reasonable(a 15 percent off coupon helps). Service was a bit slow but very good. Meal was one of the best tasting Japanese meals I have ever had. We look forward to our next visit.

Visited August 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Even my pickiest friend love the place”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

i sent few of my friends that got married at the smokies to the restaurant and asked the to personally look for johnny and from what they told me he was at sushi bar making sushi that night but they able to talk to the manager to get him to cook for the married couple

best experience they had in the smokies!

they had a blast, a stand up comedian show with meals

will come back to see him again

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank jackinthebottle
“Snarky service, food just okay”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Dined here on a Monday night. Not crowded when we got there, but filled up. We were in a good mood, when we asked the server, "How are you today?" He said "Not that good." We waited an acceptable amount of time for the Hibachi chef, whose show style was, frankly, a bit caustic. Maybe not my sense of humor, fine. The food tasted OK but I couldn't get over this wet rag he kept in the corner of the grill to continuously wipe the tools on as he scraped the grill (surface way too hot, sauce boiled and burned). By the end of cooking that rag was sticky, brown, gross. Not appetizing.

Sorry, Kinkaku, you're going to have to do better.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Diane G
“AWESOME!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are on a vacation in Pigeon Forge, and I had a craving for Asian food. I looked on here for a place and saw that Kinkaku had some good reviews. The Hibachi show that was put on when the chef was making our food was awesome. Everyone was very friendly and the chef made sure to keep is involved. The food looked and smelled amazing. We were originally hoping that the portions would be small enough we could finish them because we were planning on going to a couple museums without having to go back up to our cabin. We couldn't get through it all and it was too amazing to not take with us so we made the trip back up the mountain to our cabin.

1 Thank HMF90