“good food”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Athens, Georgia, United States
“good food”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed the experience. We had a good chef and the lobster and chicken that I had was very good. It is located right on the parkway and was very close to our hotel

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good Japanese food cooked right in front of you”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We eat here a lot when we are up here. Always had good food and enjoy watching the chefs and their antics, especially with the kids.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Intrepid953
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“All U can eat sushi”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely love sushi and we saw this place had all you can eat, so we decided to try it. We assumed the rolls would be smaller since its all you can eat , we were pleasantly surprised when our rolls arrived and they were huge and very nice quality. I could only eat two and had to tell them not to make my 3rd I was so full. Very impressed and nice staff :) my mom had their hibachi which was also great! Would definitely go back!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Can't speak to the Hibachi, but sushi and service very, very average”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stopped for lunch here with my BOL and nephew who requested Japanese food. First of all, there are no lunch specials, so a 10 piece sushi assortment was $15.95, plus miso soup for another $1.95...pretty high for lunch. The soup was just fair...watery and much taste. The server and the sushi chef miscommunicated.....two of us ordered the assortment, but he only made one...so my lunch didn't arrive until the other two lunches were almost eaten. Sushi was just ok...big pieces of fish, but some of it was a little bit old and dry. We also had a tempura calamari, which was like airballs of batter...couldn't find the calamari. Hibachi might be great, but won't return for sushi.

• Visited December 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“All taste same”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I came in today got chicken and rest of my family got shrimp

The chef wonderful but the food taste like teriyaki
And the rice used to be good

It used to be good, i dont know if they change the owner or not

Will come back again see if it change
Dont fix something that not broken

• Visited December 2013