“Great end to a fabulous weekend.”

Kinkaku Japanese Steak House
Ranked #83 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time here. The staff was great. They made my four year old so happy and filled us up with good food. The atmosphere was not great but staff and food were excellent. After my son told the chef he liked mushrooms the chef cooked him a whole bowl. My wife ate her whole shrimp tempura roll before I had a chance to try it so is assume it was good haha! We would absolutely go back. Go hungry because the amount of food you receive is amazing.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

From the attentiveness of the staff, to the decor I was truly saddened by this experience. I DON'T recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ate here over the weekend and it was great! The amount of food you get for $12.95 is unreal! I had enough food for 3 meals and it was VERY GOOD! The chef who cooked our meal was very nice and friendly. There was only 2 of us in our group/at our table so he was very personal and causal with us. He talked to us about the business and the town and the happenings. It was very nice to find someone as interested in the town and what all is going on. He made the meal very interesting. I recommend this location for all ages!

1  Thank Adventure G
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am a huge lover of Japanese Steakhouses and this one didn't disappoint. The salad dressing was fantastic and the yum yum sauce was good too. Our cook wasn't as entertaining as some of the others I saw cooking, but the food was good. I would definitely recommend and will return on visits to Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Reviews I read were Goodson we tried it out. When we got there was told not to complain if all u can eat sushi service was slow because they were busy! Felt insulted from the get go. Hibachi was good and chef was entertaining. Sushi was only fair. Not the worst I have had. Plate and glass were dirty. Atmosphere was ok but too dark. Would not return in future.