“Great price Great location”
Review of River Bend Inn

River Bend Inn
Ranked #63 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Even though we are locals we stayed here due to work going on at our house. This hotel is in a great location, very clean and comfortable rooms. Price was very affordable for what we got room with a balcony over looking the river. We highly recommend this hotel to any one visiting this area.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
swetajaypatel, Manager at River Bend Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Guests, Thank you for staying with us and reviewing our hotel. We strive to ensure all guests needs are met. We are glad you had such a great time on your vacation here in Pigeon Forge. We hope to see you soon again !

Reviewed October 31, 2013

River Bend Inn is a very nice hotel for the money. It was very clean and offered a complimentary breakfast. Bed was comfortable and room was HUGE. Nice size bathroom too. It is also conveniently located to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear guests, thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review for us. Thank you & have a nice day..

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This motel is very clean, well run, and in a wonderful location. We would like to let everyone here on trip advisor know this place was a great value!!You couldn't ask for a cleaner more updated value!! The Jacuzzi, fireplace, flat screen t.v., and comfortable bed made our stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
swetajaypatel, Manager at River Bend Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear guests, thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time out of your day to post such a nice review for us. We really appreciate your kind words & we hope to see you soon again. Once again, thank you & have a nice day..

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very clean and quiet hotel with the extras at a great price. Our room was a nice size with balcony, fireplace, microwave, small fridge, king size bed and a heart shaped Jacuzzi. Room was really quiet, heard nothing. Bed was firm and comfortable. Jacuzzi was really nice after a long day of walking. We didn't try the breakfast as we had already decided that we would go to The Old Mill for breakfast. My only complaint would be the water pressure for the shower could have been better. Other than that, I will definitely stay here again next time and recommend to our friends. .

Room Tip: Get the rooms with the fireplace and Jacuzzi, and balcony. Very nice and very quiet, away from ever...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Theresa T
swetajaypatel, Manager at River Bend Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear guests, thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review for us. We do acknowledge your shower water pressure complaint & we will take care of it & make sure your next stay will be more smoother. Once again, thank you & have a nice day!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Really nice hotel, mainly older couples here. We skipped the continental breakfast as you can go next door and get a full buffet breakfast for $4.99 for two! Pigeon Forge was much more than we expected - there is so much to do here. Like a 'mini Blackpool' but you need lots of money to do it all as the entrance fees for some activities are a little high. Great location for Dollywood. Tip - go to Partiats Park, park for free and get the trolley to Dollywood for $1 Would definitely stay here again if we ever go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony - really nice to sit and gaze out at the mountains. Free wi fi here.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amie34

Dear guests, thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Pigeon Forge and I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review for us. Once again, thank you & have a nice day..

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We spent two nights here.It was convenient for us as we could walk to the show we were seeing.The room was nice with a comfortable bed.The bathroom needed updated but overall it was good for a couple of nights.

2  Thank Lula W

Dear guests, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We try our best to keep up with the latest amenities & making sure all our guests are satisfied with our service. We are glad you had such a great time on your vacation here in Pigeon Forge. We hope to see you soon again. Have a nice day!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The minor problems, 1. After the first night we only got 3 towels when it was clear that there was 4 of us in the room.
2. No waffle maker on the breakfast bar, I've stayed at smaller motels and they had one so come on really.

Now for the Major problems, 1.On the Third day of the trip our 4 groups were meeting in the lobby to buy our tickets to Dollywood, my uncle bought his 2, my wife bought ours and after that we walked outside, the owner drove up under the canopy and I spoke to him cause I recognized him from the pictures with Dolly from behind the counter, and just like in other reviews I've read he walked right by me and never even acknowledged I was there, well by that time my brothers wife was buying their tickets, I guess the owner being the owner was looking over the past few receipts noticed the lady at the front desk hadn't charged me nor my uncle for 2 tickets but just 1 each and had gave us 2 tickets. So in front of the rest of my family and other customers he begins to fuss at the lady behind the counter, she told him she would go get us and explain what happened, but instead of letting her do that he turns to my sister in law and tells her to go get us or he is going to charge the tickets to them in a very rude and demanding voice. So my brother walks out and told us to look at our receipts and sure nuff she had only charged us with 1 ticket price, we walk back in and both pay for our tickets and he never speaks, so not only is he very rude but he is very disrespectful to his guest and his workers and don't care who sees it.
2. Two out of four days the heated pool was not warm at all and more like a glorified kiddie pool 4 feet at the deep end

4  Thank FirefighterEMT75