“Would Recommend It!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #60 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Maineville, Ohio, United States
“Would Recommend It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very clean and quiet hotel with the extras at a great price. Our room was a nice size with balcony, fireplace, microwave, small fridge, king size bed and a heart shaped Jacuzzi. Room was really quiet, heard nothing. Bed was firm and comfortable. Jacuzzi was really nice after a long day of walking. We didn't try the breakfast as we had already decided that we would go to The Old Mill for breakfast. My only complaint would be the water pressure for the shower could have been better. Other than that, I will definitely stay here again next time and recommend to our friends. .

Room Tip: Get the rooms with the fireplace and Jacuzzi, and balcony. Very nice and very quiet, away from ever...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Theresa T
swetajaypatel, Manager at River Bend Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear guests, thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review for us. We do acknowledge your shower water pressure complaint & we will take care of it & make sure your next stay will be more smoother. Once again, thank you & have a nice day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Fareham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Really nice hotel, mainly older couples here. We skipped the continental breakfast as you can go next door and get a full buffet breakfast for $4.99 for two! Pigeon Forge was much more than we expected - there is so much to do here. Like a 'mini Blackpool' but you need lots of money to do it all as the entrance fees for some activities are a little high. Great location for Dollywood. Tip - go to Partiats Park, park for free and get the trolley to Dollywood for $1 Would definitely stay here again if we ever go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony - really nice to sit and gaze out at the mountains. Free wi fi here.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Amie34
Dear guests, thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Pigeon Forge and I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review for us. Once again, thank you & have a nice day..
Summersville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We spent two nights here.It was convenient for us as we could walk to the show we were seeing.The room was nice with a comfortable bed.The bathroom needed updated but overall it was good for a couple of nights.

2 Thank Lula W
Dear guests, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We try our best to keep up with the latest amenities & making sure all our guests are satisfied with our service. We are glad you had such a great time on your vacation here in Pigeon Forge. We hope to see you soon again. Have a nice day!
Union, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

The minor problems, 1. After the first night we only got 3 towels when it was clear that there was 4 of us in the room.
2. No waffle maker on the breakfast bar, I've stayed at smaller motels and they had one so come on really.

Now for the Major problems, 1.On the Third day of the trip our 4 groups were meeting in the lobby to buy our tickets to Dollywood, my uncle bought his 2, my wife bought ours and after that we walked outside, the owner drove up under the canopy and I spoke to him cause I recognized him from the pictures with Dolly from behind the counter, and just like in other reviews I've read he walked right by me and never even acknowledged I was there, well by that time my brothers wife was buying their tickets, I guess the owner being the owner was looking over the past few receipts noticed the lady at the front desk hadn't charged me nor my uncle for 2 tickets but just 1 each and had gave us 2 tickets. So in front of the rest of my family and other customers he begins to fuss at the lady behind the counter, she told him she would go get us and explain what happened, but instead of letting her do that he turns to my sister in law and tells her to go get us or he is going to charge the tickets to them in a very rude and demanding voice. So my brother walks out and told us to look at our receipts and sure nuff she had only charged us with 1 ticket price, we walk back in and both pay for our tickets and he never speaks, so not only is he very rude but he is very disrespectful to his guest and his workers and don't care who sees it.
2. Two out of four days the heated pool was not warm at all and more like a glorified kiddie pool 4 feet at the deep end

• 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank FirefighterEMT75
Georgetown, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stopped late in the evening and were lucky enough to get a room. The room was large and had a small fridge and a microwave. It also had a balcony. The room was very clean. We were very pleased with the River Bend Inn.

1 Thank UnhappyKentuckian
Dear guests, thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review for us. We hope to see you soon again. Thank you & have a nice day!
Clarksville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

First off, I'd like to say that the River Bend Inn was the best value for what I was looking for. My wife and I stayed for 7 nights in late September 2013 and this place had what we were looking for. All we needed was a queen sized bed, a jacuzzi in the room and somewhere close to the Parkway in Pigeon Forge. I searched for several months and the River Bend Inn was the best value overall. What else did we like? The bed was super comfortable and our room was quiet, Im not sure if we had anyone stay next to us. What was average or worse? The free Wi-Fi signal was awful. I got so annoyed with it I switched to my network for my smartphone. The balcony view was so-so, I looked at the buidling and couldn't imagine anyone getting a great view from their balcony. The water pressure in the shower was also much to be desired, made me miss my own shower at home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TennG78
swetajaypatel, Manager at River Bend Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear guests, thank you for making us the choice for your stay & I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review for us. We are glad you liked our hotel & you had a great time during your stay but we do apologize about the little inconvenience you had. We will make sure your next stay will be much more smoother. Once again, thank you & have a nice day!
Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised how nice and clean the rooms were for the price. The beds were comfortable and the pillows weren't bad. Breakfast was basic, a little fruit would have been nice. Didn't think to check out the Smith Family breakfast next door. Check in and out was simple. Parking got a little iffy at times. The location was great for us, especially being able to go out the back way to catch the traffic light. Will probably stay again in the next few weeks.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lynn60
Dear guests, thank you for staying with us. we are glad you had a great time during your stay and I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review for us. We try our best to make sure every guests needs are met & provide the best service possible. We look forward for your next visit soon. Once again, thank you & have a nice day!