River Bend Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Music Road Resort Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Comfort Suites(Pigeon Forge)
  • Pool
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolwafflesroom was cleanexercise roomnice breakfastcontinental breakfasta great place to stayconvenient locationthe pigeon forge areawill stay there againwe've stayedparking lotbalconymotelratesmicrowaveattractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was a great place to stay. Clean room and the staff were super friendly! The indoor pool is small but it was clean and my daughter had a great time. The location is very convenient to everything. Overall, I was very pleased. I would definitely recommend reserving a room through the hotel website as I have found the rate to be the cheapest and very easy. I will definitely be staying at this hotel on my next visit to Pigeon Forge. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

this was a great place to stay, clean rooms great staff and price was good, Will stay with them again... parking was also very good. Beds comfy, hot water, vending machines, balcony's food was also great, waffles toast oats muffins what else could you ask for.

Room Tip: From what i can tell all the rooms are nice
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rosetta K
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great place to stay, we looked at the reviews for this Motel, and almost didn't book it. Booked it anyway and don't regret it. Check in was simple and fast, pleasent desk worker. Our room was very nice and very clean, our bed was comfortable. We had a balcony overlooking the creek, enjoyed watching the ducks and calming movement of the creek. Looking at going back to the Pigeon Forge area in June and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We ended up getting in a night earlier than what our reservation was for. The staff was very accommodating and we were able to get one of the last available rooms. The next morning we thought that we were going to have to pack up all our stuff and return for our reserved room later but the manager had already taken care of making sure a room was ready for us that morning and on the same floor. We were able put all our luggage in our reserved room before heading out to Dollywood. Both rooms that I stayed in were very clean. The room we stayed in the first night had a balcony which does cost a little more. Our reservation was for three nights so we stayed a total of four nights. One morning we put the 'do not disturb' on the door and slept in and was not disturbed. We left just after 11 am and when we returned, the beds were made and room had been clean. I did not think they would do that since we left so late. The pool is somewhat small but it was clean and my daughter still had a great time. The location is very convenient to everything. Overall I was very pleased. I would definitely recommend reserving a room through the hotel website as I have found the rate to be the cheapest. Also, the earlier you reserve, the better (cheaper).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was at River Bend Inn, Pigeon Forge March 24/28/ 2013
Since the last time I was there they have done some spruceing up
to the rooms. New carpet, by back lobby door has hand rail, for easy
access. Lobby has carts to put luggage on & take to your room. The maids can make your bed every day or you can put out Dont Disturb
sign on door & they wont, but will still leave clean towels. They are next
too lots of things to do.one thing that I would change, would be put
lids on tollet so as not to drop anything into it.

Room Tip: Most rooms have great views of mountains & you can sit on the balcony & watch people go by.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family