“Super Friendly Hotel!”
Review of River Bend Inn

River Bend Inn
Ranked #60 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was a great place to stay. Clean room and the staff were super friendly! The indoor pool is small but it was clean and my daughter had a great time. The location is very convenient to everything. Overall, I was very pleased. I would definitely recommend reserving a room through the hotel website as I have found the rate to be the cheapest and very easy. I will definitely be staying at this hotel on my next visit to Pigeon Forge. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 16, 2013

this was a great place to stay, clean rooms great staff and price was good, Will stay with them again... parking was also very good. Beds comfy, hot water, vending machines, balcony's food was also great, waffles toast oats muffins what else could you ask for.

Room Tip: From what i can tell all the rooms are nice
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rosetta K
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great place to stay, we looked at the reviews for this Motel, and almost didn't book it. Booked it anyway and don't regret it. Check in was simple and fast, pleasent desk worker. Our room was very nice and very clean, our bed was comfortable. We had a balcony overlooking the creek, enjoyed watching the ducks and calming movement of the creek. Looking at going back to the Pigeon Forge area in June and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We ended up getting in a night earlier than what our reservation was for. The staff was very accommodating and we were able to get one of the last available rooms. The next morning we thought that we were going to have to pack up all our stuff and return for our reserved room later but the manager had already taken care of making sure a room was ready for us that morning and on the same floor. We were able put all our luggage in our reserved room before heading out to Dollywood. Both rooms that I stayed in were very clean. The room we stayed in the first night had a balcony which does cost a little more. Our reservation was for three nights so we stayed a total of four nights. One morning we put the 'do not disturb' on the door and slept in and was not disturbed. We left just after 11 am and when we returned, the beds were made and room had been clean. I did not think they would do that since we left so late. The pool is somewhat small but it was clean and my daughter still had a great time. The location is very convenient to everything. Overall I was very pleased. I would definitely recommend reserving a room through the hotel website as I have found the rate to be the cheapest. Also, the earlier you reserve, the better (cheaper).

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was at River Bend Inn, Pigeon Forge March 24/28/ 2013
Since the last time I was there they have done some spruceing up
to the rooms. New carpet, by back lobby door has hand rail, for easy
access. Lobby has carts to put luggage on & take to your room. The maids can make your bed every day or you can put out Dont Disturb
sign on door & they wont, but will still leave clean towels. They are next
too lots of things to do.one thing that I would change, would be put
lids on tollet so as not to drop anything into it.

Room Tip: Most rooms have great views of mountains & you can sit on the balcony & watch people go by.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here 4/5 and 4/6. Good location and room was very clean. Everything was as advertised. Breakfast wast minimal. Great place for the money. You get what you pay for. This was a very busy weekend and traffic was terrible. We took the trolley to go up to Five Oaks shopping.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Not a really bad place to stay for the price. My family and I stayed here during spring break. Extremely excited to find a hotel that had an indoor pool since the weater was definatly not of spring. The pool was small and clearly no chemicals had not been added in a while. There was a line of brown film surrounding the pool indicating to me that no maintaince had been done in quite a while. The color was so murky that you could not see the bottom. Pay the extra and stay where they care about the condition of their establishment.