“happy”
Review of River Bend Inn

River Bend Inn
Ranked #60 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We stayed 2 nights [ sept 12 & 13th]. We are in our 60s and were very pleased with river bend. The hotel was clean, staff helpful & friendly. Free breakfest was good. Waffles toast cereal milk juice oatmeal grits. COFFEE was very very good. Smith theater next door. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 11, 2011

VERY clean, VERY friendly staff, excellent location, excellent value! We will be going back for a week next time! This was just a 1 night spontaneous trip, we will be going back FOR SURE!!

Room Tip: Rooms were pretty and spacious for just the 2 of us
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Renee K
Reviewed August 31, 2011

my family came to pigeon forge for a quick get a way just a couple of days I have been coming to pigeon forge and gatlinburg for 38 years and have stayed at a lot of places from econ. to very pricey.this inn was as clean as any I have ever stayed at. the rooms were very nice with plenty of space .the bathrooms were imaculate well equiped and showers with plenty of hot water and pressure. you cannot beat this inn for the price weekday price tax and all was less than 45.00

1  Thank JOE C
Reviewed August 29, 2011

very nice room well kept. well managed. one employee rude to m y husband about the smoking rule. other than that very nice

Reviewed August 26, 2011

River Bend Inn is very conveniently located. It is within walking distance to several shows and restaurants. This hotel is clean, and the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The River Bend End was a clean hotel and the rates are affordable. Also the staff went out their way to be nice. The girl at the service desk was very courteous and was helpful with some of the various queastions about traveling and playing in Pigeaon Forge. Plan to return.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

After my Brother told me about River Bend. I looked it up on internet. I found the
article stated get 10.00 dollar rebate if you stay 3 nights. When I checked in @ desk
I showed the clerk the article & he gave me up scale room instead of rebate.
Oh how I felt. Very special. Our room was cleaned every day before we had fun all day
in the city & came to our room real nice. Air was on, clean towels, beds made& extra
pillows. I had breakfast plans every day, so I didnt get to use the lobby for breakfast.
When I come back I sure will. Keep up the good work. Sincerley