We had a full group (eight people) and the room was more than big enough to accommodate everyone, including the pack-n-play for the infant. The location was very close tothe main strip so we just walked to most places. Our interaction with the staff was minimum because we didn't need anything, but what we did experience was very pleasant. I would highly recommend staying here, and make this my first option for when we come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of Pigeon Forge at traffic light 6. We are in walking distance to food and attractions. Beautiful Views and plenty of things to do with the family. We offer rooms with: 1 or 2 queen beds, 2 double beds, king rooms with Jacuzzi, cabin and 2 or 3 bedroom condos. Come see us and feed our ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your River Place Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Place Inn And Cabins
- River Place Inn & Cabins Hotel Pigeon Forge
- River Place Hotel Condos