Average MOTEL, hence it's not a hotel like the website suggested...and the cabins are not even really cabins. The front desk girl was super friendly and helpful, but the manager Ruby came and told us first thing "we're not gonna have problems are we? No partying!" We aren't even 21, even if we were, I feel like that's not a very welcoming introduction. You don't threaten paying customers before saying hello? Very odd and kinda threw us off and was insulting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of Pigeon Forge at traffic light 6. We are in walking distance to food and attractions. Beautiful Views and plenty of things to do with the family. We offer rooms with: 1 or 2 queen beds, 2 double beds, king rooms with Jacuzzi, cabin and 2 or 3 bedroom condos. Come see us and feed our ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your River Place Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Place Inn And Cabins
- River Place Inn & Cabins Hotel Pigeon Forge
- River Place Hotel Condos