“Must see, Must do activity for kids in Pigeon Forge”
Review of WonderWorks

WonderWorks All-Access Pass in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #16 of 42 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 6.0 Earthquake, make human-size bubbles in our bubble lab, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, ride our roller coaster simulation, experience rock climbing and test your skills on the New 50ft tall indoor ropes challenge course. During your visit, stay for "The Wonders Of Magic" starring master magician Terry Evanswood and experience our newly renovated lasertag arena!
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Visually it is a very interesting building and inside are high quality science exhibits and activities. I was surprised at the quality! :) Kids and adults will have fun, but also learn something as well. Highly recommended.

1  Thank myrestlesslife
Write a ReviewReviews (3,445)
All reviews
in 38 reviews
"great for kids"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2010

I first would like to recommend the Hoot N' Holler Dinner Show to everyone of all ages! It was my second time attending. I have never had the pleasure of going to the Wonderworks attraction due to the time frame or the fact I have had elderly ladies with me. But the show and dinner are both well worth the money and drive to the theater. My last visit was a day trip to escape the saddness of everyday life. I brought my mother who is battling liver cancer and my daughter-in-law to take our minds off of our heartache of my son being in Afghanistan. He is a Marine fighting for our freedom here in the USA. I was very pleased that our military was honored at the end of your show. Keep up the good work and thank you for the laughs! May God Bless you show at each and every production

Reviewed April 4, 2010

This museum was so cool. The kids had such a great time. I recomend this at the very top of the list for your vacation.

Reviewed March 29, 2010

We took our 5 grandkids, ranging from 7 to 13, while on spring break. This place has plenty for all age groups. Great value and you could spend most of the day here.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I had a group of 64 Girl Scouts (including entire families in some cases) and we got a group rate for Wonder Works and the Hoot N Hollar Dinner show. We had some families that had not looked like they were enjoying their weekend until the dinner show, but then they were laughing so hard that they were all crying!!!!! Wonder Works is educational and entertaining for the entire family. Andrea and Ellen (in group sales) went above and beyond to accommodate our group and help me not go crazy while planning and pulling off the trip! Every employee we came into contact with was nice and helpful--and believe me, with 64 of us, we needed all the help we could get! Don't miss this if you are in Pigeon Forge! If you are a group planner, you must call them and book a visit to the Hoot N Hollar Dinner Show; your group will never be the same again (and that is a good thing)!