“Not worth the money for younger kids!”
Review of WonderWorks

WonderWorks Admission Pass in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #11 of 43 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 6.0 Earthquake, make human-size bubbles in our bubble lab, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, ride our roller coaster simulation, experience rock climbing and test your skills on the New 50ft tall indoor ropes challenge course. During your visit, stay for "The Wonders Of Magic" starring master magician Terry Evanswood and experience our newly renovated lasertag arena!
“Not worth the money for younger kids!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We visited during spring break and the wait to get tickets was an hour! After we went in, the attractions/exhibits were crowded. Dont get me wrong, it is a cool place for older children 8 and up. My 4 year old didnt seem too entertained! A lot of the exhibits include reading facts to get the full effect! It was very pricey, over $75 for 2 adults and 2 children for just the wonderworks exhibits. I think we just had bad timing!

WonderWorksTN, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for sharing! We apologize that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We do hope you come back when you think it will be the right fit and try us again! In the meantime, please email us at guestservices@wonderworkstn.com so we can talk to you a little and get an idea of how to better serve your family!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I wasn't sure there would be enough activities to keep three high school girls interested, but they ended up having a great time! Some of the lines were long especially for the Spacewalk Challenge (almost 2 hours), but we were glad we waited and went all the way to the top!

We also saw the 8pm Wonders of Magic show and were pleased. The show ended around 9:30 so we re-entered and found the place empty. The girls were able to rock climb, ride the Xtreme 360 bike (again), ride the Wonder Coaster, do the Virtual Army Experience, and more with no waiting!

I asked my girls if they would want to go back the next time we visit Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and all three quickly said YES!!

WonderWorksTN, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for your fantastic review! We love hearing that we have fans that can't wait to come back! We can't wait for another fantastic day for your next adventure with us!
Birmingham, Alabama
“Not worth the money!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

When we walked in the door, the line to get tickets was about an hour long. When we finally got to a representative to buy tickets she was very unfriendly. After she told me the ridiculous amount of money it would cost for my family, she asked if we wanted to buy a map of the attractions for $3.00. Really?!? That's the tackiest thing ever. If the place is that desperate for money they should just go up on admission. When we finally got in to enjoy the attractions, they were short staffed and had the same person working several attractions making the lines for everything very long. We waited a ridiculous amount of time to redeem tickets in the arcade because they didn't have anyone working. The entire place was broken up into very small rooms and it was so packed, we could hardly move at times. We were a bit concerned about fire safety. We decided later in the day to buy tickets to the magic show for that night. A representative walking around told me it would be best to call and buy them over the phone to avoid the long line again. I did just that and we continued on with the attractions. When we were ready to leave for dinner, I went looking for will call to get my tickets I ordered over the phone and I was told I would have to stand in the very long line with everyone just arriving to get my
tickets. I stood in line for approx 45 minutes to get tickets that I had already paid for. We went back later that night for the magic show, which was fantastic.

Visited March 2014
WonderWorksTN, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for telling us about your experience. We apologize that it was not what you expected. During Spring Break time, Pigeon Forge has lots of guests so it can get a little busy around the area. Please contact us at guestservices@wonderworkstn.com so we can continue our conversation and hear more so we can improve in the future.
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Not worth the money! ”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We had 1 Senior, 2 kids, and 1 adult and it was over $70 for about 25 minutes of entertainment. The kids zoomed through it quick because only a few exhibits held their attention. It had some cool things inside but I definitely wouldn't say it's worth the cost.

1 Thank momof3wildboys
WonderWorksTN, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. Please email us directly at guestservices@wonderworkstn.com so we can hear a little more about your experience. If you are ever back in Wonderworks, please ask for a manager. We are always looking to improve and would like to know what we can do to better serve you!
Bay City, Michigan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kids will love it”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a great place for kids of all ages. Lots to do and see such as a simulated hurricane, simulated earthquake, sky walk, and the list goes on.

Visited March 2014
WonderWorksTN, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thanks! With over 120 interactive exhibits, everyone is sure to find something to love! We hope to see you again soon!