“Love, love, love this place!!”
Review of WonderWorks

WonderWorks All-Access Pass in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #12 of 43 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 6.0 Earthquake, make human-size bubbles in our bubble lab, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, ride our roller coaster simulation, experience rock climbing and test your skills on the New 50ft tall indoor ropes challenge course. During your visit, stay for "The Wonders Of Magic" starring master magician Terry Evanswood and experience our newly renovated lasertag arena!
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We come here every time we come to town. We usually don't do the same thing twice because there is so much to do in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. But this place is soooo fun!! I am a big kid a heart and I just get so excited when we pull up. Fun for the whole family!!! I would just like to add that it would be nice for a couple new things to be added, it has been the same set up for the past 2 years that we have been coming.

1  Thank Chrisie G
WonderWorksTN, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for your rave review! We are so happy to hear that you get as excited about Wonderworks as we do! We have added a few new exhibits this year that I hope you got to check out! New this year is our interactive America's Army training exhibit, our giant light and peg board, our GearWorks exhibit, Speed of Light, updated trivia, and of course our new partners, Amazing Pictures! We also now have The Wonders of Flight behind Wonderworks that opened last September! You can fly 400 ft in the air in our tethered, helium balloon and get a great view!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,376)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were able to get some free passes from a local connection, so we took ourselves and two kids ages 8 and 4 to this attraction. The kids had a good time. There were quite a few fun interactive exhibits - some more fun than others. The place is beginning to look a bit tired and run-down. Some of the employees were smiling and helpful, others looked completely bored. We spent a couple of hours and then went back to our vacation rental. I am glad we didn't pay full price for our passes or I would have been fairly dissapointed. It was a decent way to spend a couple of hours on our vacation, but nothing too special.

Thank you for your feedback and spending a few hours with us on your vacation. We are pleased to hear that your kids had fun. We try to keep all our exhibits in shape and up to date. Please email us directly at guestservices@wonderworkstn.com to help us find the places that are looking run-down. We hope to continue to improve so you and your family can always enjoy your visit with us and want to come back next time you are in town too!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I visited on our honeymoon, we are both in our twenties. I think this place is kind of pricey for what you get.
It was nice because it was not very busy when we were there, so we did not have to wait in line to do anything.
We enjoyed interacting with the exhibits and the ropes course was awesome, they even have a simulated military training exercise which I thought was cool. I do not think I would revisit unless I had younger kids with me who can be more impressed than I was.

Thanks for sharing and reviewing us! Congratulations on getting married! We are very honored that you and your new spouse chose to spend your first days together visiting us in the upside down house! Maybe in a few years you can come back with a new addition to play and learn with us again from a whole new angle!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Was expecting this place to be a common science type museum, however upon entering we were pleasantly surprised how interactive it was. Was really not that expensive especially if you find a coupon in one of the many coupon books throughout the city. Sine our first visit when it initially opened we have been a few additional times and have not been bored. Over time I hope they update the activities to keep it fresh and exciting otherwise it will be one of these places that start loosing business.

1  Thank Logan M

Thanks for your review and your visits to see us! We love that you had a great time and that we've gotten to see you several times! We certainly will continue to update as time passes on, we have put several new exhibits up recently and updated some of our trivia too! We hope you get to keep coming back and we will keep making sure you never get bored!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We spent our anniversary week end in Pigeon Forge and took our two youngest with us and we chose Wonder Works along with two other attractions to occupy our week end. It was a very good experience all of the staff were polite, we only took the general admission as our youngest was too short for laser tag and for the motorbikes, As we came out into the gift shop we were planning to get a quick bite at the snack bar area and do some other things before we left. Well, as we were looking at the last few items there were two people sitting at a stand in the hall area with brochures etc attempted to strike up a conversation with us. We had already been hit up for a resort sales pitch at another attraction and this is what these two individuals looked like they were up to so I just turned my back on them as we were still actually inside the gift shop. As we exited they started to speak to us again I told my wife to ignore them they were probably trying to sell something...both make very rude remarks toward us, we just kept walking and left. will not be back Way to go Wonder works...lost gift shop sales, food sales, and any of your partner business sales. And yes We could afford it.....jus' sayin

Thank you for making us aware of your experience with us. We are happy to hear that most of your visit to Wonderworks was positive, and we apologize for how it ended. We would like to follow-up with you and get some more details about the date your visit, and the comments made by our partners. We will be addressing this with them as well. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at guestservices@wonderworkstn.com to continue our conversation.