“So fun; not hoky like it looks on the outside.”
Review of WonderWorks

WonderWorks All-Access Pass in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #15 of 42 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 6.0 Earthquake, make human-size bubbles in our bubble lab, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, ride our roller coaster simulation, experience rock climbing and test your skills on the New 50ft tall indoor ropes challenge course. During your visit, stay for "The Wonders Of Magic" starring master magician Terry Evanswood and experience our newly renovated lasertag arena!
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This is a real science museum that makes kids want to explore, play and study science!

1  Thank NYpizza
Write a ReviewReviews (3,444)
All reviews
in 38 reviews
"great for kids"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Plan on spending the entire day there...LOTS to see and do!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Just a fun attraction for the whole family! Better during the week when you can avoid crowds!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

our granddaughter and my husband played all the games, it bridged the age gap between them 12-67

See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2012

My wife and I decided to go to this place for the first time. It looks great from the outside, very eye catching. We get inside and it still looks great. First off it is very pricey. $50 bucks for my wife and I. We get into the attraction area and it is PACKED. I am talking 1 hour waits to do the "big rides". We could barely walk , the place was burning up and half of the attractions did not work. The 2nd floor is all stupid artwork that bored me so I know it would bore a child. We left mad and upset that we wasted $50 for 3 rides. NEVER AGAIN, do not waste your time or money on this crap.

1  Thank Chrisandjoni