“Wining in the mountains!”

Mountain Valley Winery
Book In Advance
More Info
$50.00*
and up
Day Tour: Moonshine and Wine Tasting from Gatlinburg
Ranked #15 of 89 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Valley Winery started producing wine in 1991 and has since come out with many popular award-winning varieties. With a focus on making French and German style wines along with a great selection of sweet- fruit wines we strive to continually provide excellent choices for our visitors! Located just past the Titanic Museum attraction in Pigeon Forge, Mountain Valley is in the heart of the Smoky Mountain vacation area. Visit us today and see us bottle wine or crush grapes during the months of September – October. Samples are free along with tours of the wine making area! Open: January 1st - March 31stSunday - Thursday 9:00am - 7:00pmFriday - Saturday 9:00am - 8:00pmApril 1st - December 31st7 Days a Week 9:00am - 8:00pmChristmas Eve: Close at 6:00pmThanksgiving Day: Close at 5:00pm
Alexandria, TN
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wining in the mountains!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I visited Mountain Valley Winery this weekend. It is one of the 5 wineries in the Rocky Top Wine Trail where there is a promotion: visit 3 wineries and get a free glass. Visit all 5 wineries and get a free t-shirt. My husband, the t-shirt junkie was all over that. I have been to this winery many times. We visited in December and were less than impressed with the service. This weekend, we received much better service. Their prices, along with the other 4 wineries are a little high, but the wine is good.

Lucedale, Mississippi
“ya ya #1”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Visited Mountain Valley Winery tonight. Was assisted by Adam who was fantastic! Made my sister's and I have a very memorable experience! If you go to Mountain Valley ask for Adam.....you won't be bored!

Lucedale, Mississippi
“The Mississippi Sisters!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

my sisters and I come up every year, This has always been our favorite winery, we have a wonderful time here. you have the best wines,and We love the people, I hate that we didnt get to see Karen, but Adam took very good care of us.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Although we only bought 1 bottle of wine, Tammie made sure to tell us that we were not pressured to buy any! The wine was ALL delicious, and we walked away with a bottle of Mountain Valley Red!!

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Wine!!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Tammie at Mountain Valley Winery is the best!!!! She was very knowledgeable about all the wines and even offered us wonderful cheese samples. Great wine and hospitality.