“Would go back again”

and up
Day Tour: Moonshine and Wine Tasting from Gatlinburg
Ranked #17 of 90 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Valley Winery started producing wine in 1991 and has since come out with many popular award-winning varieties. With a focus on making French and German style wines along with a great selection of sweet- fruit wines we strive to continually provide excellent choices for our visitors! Located just past the Titanic Museum attraction in Pigeon Forge, Mountain Valley is in the heart of the Smoky Mountain vacation area. Visit us today and see us bottle wine or crush grapes during the months of September – October. Samples are free along with tours of the wine making area! Open: January 1st - March 31stSunday - Thursday 9:00am - 7:00pmFriday - Saturday 9:00am - 8:00pmApril 1st - December 31st7 Days a Week 9:00am - 8:00pmChristmas Eve: Close at 6:00pmThanksgiving Day: Close at 5:00pm
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Skip was fantastic. We had fun with the group in front of us. (We made friends at the previous winery). Good wine priced ok.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was my second visit to Mountain Valley Winery, but I must say that the service was not very good at all. I already knew which wines I wanted to purchase or else I would have just left because the lady that was helping us was so preoccupied with her personal life. She kept getting on her cell phone and leaving voice messages for family members, which was very rude with my husband & I standing there waiting for service. I tasted a few wines, then purchased three bottles of my favorite. We received much better service at Hillside Winery.

1  Thank CherylJ506
Reviewed October 5, 2012

very nice & tasty! We enjoyed out salesperson, he was very informative, funny & being able to taste every wine was divine!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am a HUGE fan of German wine and this place definitely impressed me! My husband and I have visited several wineries while in Gatlinburg and this was definitely in the top 3.
Tammie was EXCELLENT! She took the time to explain the wines and the wine freezers (which were also yummy). Tammie was very knowledgable and made our experience very enjoyable. Thanks Tammie!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My daughter and I stopped in to this winery on the spur of the moment. We found the hostess, Tammie, to be very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. It was an excellent experience, mostly due to her.