“So Yummy”
Review of Calhoun's

Calhoun's
Ranked #26 of 183 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

After having a busy morning being in the hot steamy weather my husband & I decided to pop in for a quick bite. I was so thirsty I ordered a glass of ice with some tea. Hubby & I decided to just order a baked potato & a little bowl of mac & cheese. Best meal to have. It was the last of July & I can still taste the yummiest potato. It wasn't overdone & had just the right amount of everything. Tea was good too. I will definitely go back & I suggest you try it also. Oh & best part it was not expensive either.

1  Thank snglong2005
Write a ReviewReviews (1,635)

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Surprising restaurant Greta service and the best ribs. Very delicious and tender, but a caution don't get the full order unless you are starving. Way more than I could eat and I tried. Service was excellent and continuous.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Waitress was awesome. She made sure our drinks were always full. Had a small issue with one of our entrees and they took care of it immediately. The restaurant was clean. The food was great.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Went for $5 Burgers on Monday then went back on Thursday for the Ale Steak with the spinach maria delicious! ! And the beer bread was great!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

They allegedly won an award for the best ribs but they were NOT. The sauce was horrible. The pulled pork was tender but had no taste whatsoever. The baked beans tasted like they were put in a sauce of ketchup and mustard. Very disappointing.

Bobby F, Public Relations Manager at Calhoun's, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2014

Hello,
We apologize that your visit was not to your liking. We would like to be in better contact with you. Please send us an email to info@coppercellar.com detailing your experience.
Thanks,