“GOOD FOOD - EXCELLENT SERVICE”

Calhoun's Pigeon Forge
Ranked #26 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stopped in at Calhoun's for a late lunch during our visit to Pigeon Forge. We always look for family-owned restaurants rather than chains and I thought this one was family-owned but it is not. It is part of the Copper Cellar family restaurants. At any rate, the food was good, not overcooked, fresh and hot. Our server was very friendly, courteous, and attentive. We made it just in time to beat the three tourist buses that pulled in as we were finishing our meals. The price was comparable to what other restaurants in the area charge, which would be $$ to $$$. We will dine there again when in Pigeon Forge; a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Quick service. Servers were courteous and attentive. Catfish was good. Food was served banana pudding was great

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The price was not too bad, however my wife ordered fish and chips and the fish was very mushy and disgusting! I would not recommend this place at all.There are so many places around here that are much better. The ribs were really good, the sauce not so much and the pulled pork was dry.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Calhoun's menu covers just about anything you could ask for. We had fried pickles. as an appetizer, I had hickory smoked chicken and my sister has a steak. The food was delicious! My chicken was so tender, it fell off the bone and the smoked flavor was perfect. My sister said her steak was tender and marinated just right.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The restaurant saids they have the Best Ribs in America, and I agree. The service was great and the restaurant can handle a crowd with ease.