“Good Food and Great Service”
Review of Calhoun's

Calhoun's
Ranked #25 of 188 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We ate here during our Pigeon Forge stay and had an excellent meal.

The potatoe skins are to DIE for. We all enjoyed our food and had great service.

We'll be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,802)

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch on this particular visit. We had a light lunch of chicken Quesadillas and White Chili. It was tasty and it was very comforting on this particularly rainy day/weekend. The atmosphere was warm and comforting as well. Too bad that the service was not. She didn't seem to want to be there.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were seated right away, no wait time. The service was great. They have a wide array of choices on the menu. We opted for the fish n chips, bacon backjack burger and the prime rib sandwich. All were delicious.
We would return again!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We always eat here when we visit the Smokies. I prefer the Gatlinburg location although both are good. I always get the chicken cordon bleu sandwich and sweet tea...AWESOME! The staff is always friendly and its always clean. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We've eaten at Calhoun's several times. On each occasion, we found the food to be delicious and our servers to be top-notch. As for our favorite meal, my husband teeters between the steak and the ribs. I, on the other hand, vote the Ale-steak as my go-to item. I've thought about ordering something different, but when you've got perfection on a plate, why bother? Oh...and just when you think it can't get any better, try one of their drinks. Most of the time, I opt for Sangria, but on occasions, I'll have a Mountain-lite beer from their micro-brewery. We have yet to find anything that wasn't good and that says a lot!

1  Thank SouthPointMom