“A lot like Longhorns”

Calhoun's Pigeon Forge
Ranked #23 of 179 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to Calhoun's. I was not disappointed nor was i excited about going back. Dinner was good but our service was so so.

There are newer reviews for Calhoun's Pigeon Forge

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had the Ale Pork Chop and Ale Steak, My husband who doesn't normally order a Sirlion was very impressed. Love all the Calhoun's Restaurant. We can always count on them for a good meal.

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

We really were pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. Everything we had was good and served at the perfect temperature. We had the pork chops and they were delicious. Overall it was a very good experience.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We liked this place as it is within walking distance from Baymont Hotel. A little disappointed this time. Meal just wasn't as fresh tasting. BBQ was dry. I asked our newly employed waitress for sauce- she brought a Sweet Chile sauce. Didn't notice and ruined my meal. Oh well, the fries were good.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Calhoun's is one of my favorite places to eat. Their service is not good, it maybe just me, but every time I eat there I have bad service. Don't get me wrong I love their food and I will continue to eat there, but this last experience was not good.