“Been 4 times and all enjoyable”

Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
2 Hour Moonshine Murders Dinner and Show
Scarlett RELOADED! Dinner and Show
The Killbillies Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 12 years, The Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show has been entertaining Pigeon Forge with its unique brand of murder, mayhem, and mystery. Loyal followers including returning tourists and local residents keep coming back for first class entertainment, good food, and “whodunit”! “You’ll laugh ‘til you die!” The Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show is a small and intimate theater, which proves perfect for the up close and interactive show it provides. Our traditional, restaurant-style murder mystery plays out all over the dining room, so every seat is the perfect seat. There are four sidesplitting, parody style shows played in repertory each week: Scarlett Reloaded (New for 2017), Moonshine Murders, The Killbillies, and Frankly, Scarlett… You’re Dead! Guests will be given the opportunity to participate in the mystery, either by becoming an audience actor or by solving the murder using the clue packet provided at each seat. New for 2017, Scarlett Reloaded is the sequel to our audience favorite, Frankly, Scarlett… You’re Dead! Moonshine Murders stars the Luke family who have been runnin’ shine in Sevier County but are finding it harder to evade the law with all of the tourists in town. The Clampetts are the stars of The Killbillies who have relocated to Pigeon Forge, where Jed is looking for a new life and a new wife! And then there’s Scarlett and Melody, the not-so-sweet daughters of Colonel Simpson, who is looking to marry-off his two bundles of joy in Frankly, Scarlett… You’re Dead! Your ticket includes our “laugh ‘til you die” murder mystery show with a Prize Package for the Top Sleuth of the night, as well as a three-course dinner with choice of soup and desert topping.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have been to this show 4 different times. I have seen the American Idol one, Who dunnit Lucy, the Scarlet one, & Moonshine murders shows. The last one I went to was the worse but still not that bad. I was also highly annoyed by this lady next to me who constantly talked (Obviously, that was not the shows fault). It is different then other shows because it is small and the crowd is included. The actors connect with the crowd and instead of acting like they aren't there they react to them. That is the best thing about the show. The food is good, acting is fun, and setting is great. Different actors work on different days so that will affect how good the show is but every time I have went I have enjoyed it. A few times it has been one of the best things on my trip.

1  Thank Bigbluefan19

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was the first murder mystery dinner show for me , so I will give my honest assessment. Show is done in 3 parts. The set up , which is a little slow ,then dinner . Food was tasty but chicken was a little dry as was the pork tenderloin . You will not leave hungry ! Second act things get rolling pretty good . Then dessert is served , cheesecake with your choose of drizzle or jello and this was tasty also . Third act is of course where you figure out who done it . My family enjoyed the show . Son (13) daughter (17) had fun, which is a surprise because what parents enjoy sometimes kids think are lame, this was not the case. We all enjoyed the show , Yea ! The staff was great , very friendly. The actors were funny and friendly . Broadway caliber , not quite , but for Pigeon Forge their great. I have seen gripes about price , not sure what you were expecting . You are in a town where everything is over priced , that's what happens in vacation spots . To cap it off , we had fun !

2  Thank Scott C
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We selected Moonshine Murder based on the Dukes of Hazard. The Cast was great, servers very pleasant, food good and actors very good at adlibbing as the audience is involved and sometimes doesn't follow the script very well, which adds to the comedy.

1  Thank BabsC065
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Two years ago my family attended the show "Frankly Scarlett, You're Dead" & loved it!. When we returned to Pigeon Forge last week, I had to book it again. This time, the show was "The Bradley Bunch". It is a family friendly environment with good food & great entertainment. My teenage boys also loved it! It is a fun night out for the whole family. As many times as we'll return to Pigeon Forge, I will keep returning to this place!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was a ton of fun. Lots of laughs. Good food but it was a little dry.
There were no straws and they did not tell us that gratuity is not included -$96 for two people, not including a tip.
Plus you win stuff if you guess correctly.

1  Thank Tori C