Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show
2 Hour Moonshine Murders Dinner and Show
Scarlett RELOADED! Dinner and Show
The Killbillies: 2-Hour Dinner Theater Show In Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 12 years, The Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show has been entertaining Pigeon Forge with its unique brand of murder, mayhem, and mystery. Loyal followers including returning tourists and local residents keep coming back for first class entertainment, good food, and “whodunit”! “You’ll laugh ‘til you die!” The Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show is a small and intimate theater, which proves perfect for the up close and interactive show it provides. Our traditional, restaurant-style murder mystery plays out all over the dining room, so every seat is the perfect seat. There are four sidesplitting, parody style shows played in repertory each week: Scarlett Reloaded (New for 2017), Moonshine Murders, The Killbillies, and Frankly, Scarlett… You’re Dead! Guests will be given the opportunity to participate in the mystery, either by becoming an audience actor or by solving the murder using the clue packet provided at each seat. New for 2017, Scarlett Reloaded is the sequel to our audience favorite, Frankly, Scarlett… You’re Dead! Moonshine Murders stars the Luke family who have been runnin’ shine in Sevier County but are finding it harder to evade the law with all of the tourists in town. The Clampetts are the stars of The Killbillies who have relocated to Pigeon Forge, where Jed is looking for a new life and a new wife! And then there’s Scarlett and Melody, the not-so-sweet daughters of Colonel Simpson, who is looking to marry-off his two bundles of joy in Frankly, Scarlett… You’re Dead! Your ticket includes our “laugh ‘til you die” murder mystery show with a Prize Package for the Top Sleuth of the night, as well as a three-course dinner with choice of soup and desert topping.
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The show was a blast. The clue packets were a lot of fun. The food was great. The cheesecake....omg. We saw the "Moonshine Murder" and it was very entertaining!

1  Thank Kylie B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

If you are shy and traveling with a small party, this might not be your cup of tea. My husband and I were seated at a table with another couple and had a delightful evening trying to figure out "whodunit". The food was good...I liked that they stretched the meal during the intermissions of the show.

1  Thank tchrgal
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I have made sure we see every show they have. We live here and we highly recommend The Murder Mystery Dinner Show. No matter what show you decide to see, every show will keep you guessing (who done it). The cast is great in every show they keep you on the edge of your seats. You won’t be disappointed at all with spending the evening at The Murder Mystery Dinner Show. If you want to have fun and laugh and serviced a nice meal this is the place. What are you waiting for? We can’t wait for their new show coming in March 2013.

4  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful time at the murder mystery dinner theater! You could see well! The food was delicious! The staff was wonderful! I felt very valued as a guest there! We laughed from beginning to end! I highly recommend this experience! It was wonderful!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We found this show by accident, and so glad we did.They have 2 locations, we attended the one in Gatlinburg.The show was sooo involved with the audience, it kept it very interesting.I liked their theatre, it was not too big so it wasn't at all crowded.The show was literally right in front of us.Dinner wasn't extravagant, but very good.I believe this show is truly one of the most enjoyable, unique shows the Smokies have to offer.Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank JoLynn19