“dont waste your MONEY”

$49.95*
and up
2 Hour Moonshine Murders Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show is a small and intimate theater, which proves perfect for the up close and interactive show it provides. Our traditional, restaurant-style murder mystery plays out all over the dining room, so every seat is the perfect seat. There are three sidesplitting, parody style shows played in repertory each week. Your ticket includes our “laugh ‘til you die” murder mystery show with a Prize Package for the Top Sleuth of the night, as well as a three-course dinner with choice of soup and desert topping.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

the food was wonderful, the show wasnt it was like being in a high school play, no props no background poorly done. not worth the money

1  Thank Shelia_68
Write a ReviewReviews (1,233)
All reviews
in 149 reviews
"scarlet"
in 82 reviews

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We didn't expect to find something other than Appalachian music and Dollywood in Pigeon Forge. But there it was: Whodunnit Lucy. We're diehard 'I Love Lucy' fans, so thoroughly enjoyed it. You can read more here: http://browsingtheatlas.com/2013/01/03/whodunnit-lucy/

The dinner was good, too. They served each course between acts, so it was nice not to try to eat and solve a mystery at the same time.

I'd love to say I got it right, but I'd be lying. I came close, though! And everyone at our table had a different solution. I found that interesting.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Had a great time here. In fact my husband said it was his favorite part of his vacation! Kids & I had a blast trying to figure out the clues and who did it-we all guess wrong (which is good as they really fooled us!)

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The show was very interesting and well worth doing the cast was great and keeps you going all through the show.

1  Thank sweetiegeneva
See more reviews
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My son was sick during our trip so we could only choose one show and boy did he make the right choice. We were seated right in front with a lovely family. Dinner was chicken and pork was delicious. We had so much trying to figure out the clues by writing our ideas right on the table. My son actually guessed the killer but had the wrong motive.

1  Thank FloridaMama2012