“It was breakfast”

Flapjacks Pancake Cabin
Ranked #11 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“It was breakfast”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice service. Good pancakes. Clean facility. Grits were swimming in butter. Prices reasonable. Nice that they split our checks.

Parma
“Fine but nothing special”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We are in TN and thought we'd test it out based on the menu choices we saw online. Our bottom line is that it's "fine." No specific complaints, but the food is just ok.

The good stuff - My bacon was perfectly cooked. Crispy but not burned. Also, the raspberry lemonade is delicious!

The OK stuff - I had the Worker's Cabin Skillet. The sausage gravy didn't have too much taste. In addition, the potatoes that were in the skillet didn't seem to be seasoned at all. It was a pretty bland dish.

The side of 2 pancakes were plenty big. They had a good flavor, but we're too chewy for me. However, I think pancakes are one of those food where people "like them how they like them" so others might find the texture just fine!

The short and sweet summary is this -- If you need breakfast, certainly it's fine, but don't expect anything special.

Henderson, Nevada
“Not my favorite - try a different pancake house”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

There are a lot of pancake houses in Pigeon Forge. We decided to try Flapjack's before heading over to Dollywood. I thought the food was just okay; the pancakes were not as good as some of the other places in the area (i.e., Pancake Pantry or Log Cabin). I would equate the food to an IHOP or Denny's; nothing special. The service was good, and the restaurant is pleasant enough, I just wasn't impressed with the food. Because the food wasn't terrible, I'd probably be willing to give it another try. However, there are better options in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great food, slow service”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The pancakes were excellent. The service was a bit slow. But was worth the wait. Loved the multi-grain and nut with banana pancakes.

Visited July 2014
Windsor, Canada
“Good Food.... Slow Service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Went to this restaurant this past week with my family. We were six people, the food was very good. But I have the rate the service as slow.

• Visited July 2014