“Good Skillet Meals”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I both tried the skillet breakfast. They were huge and very filling. The service was great and the price was right. We will visit here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very friendly staff. Great coffee. The pancakes are good, hot, and they have a lot of choices in flavors and toppings. The price was excellent for the food we got.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife, son and I ate at flapjacks and had a great breakfast. My son got the French toast kids meal and love it. My wife and I each got a skillet breakfast and we could have split it. Portions were great and so was the service.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We absolutely love to eat here. We visit this area at least 2 times a year and we always make a point to eat at Flapjacks. The pancakes, country ham and eggs and biscuits are out of this world. Too much to eat all of it. Excellant place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

One of my faviorte stops.....You wont go away hungry.... Lots of food to pick from. Kids loved it all.