Whispering Pines Condominiums
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$75
$64
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$110
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$110
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
$114
Orbitz.com
$279
All reviewscity viewlazy rivercondo unitfree moviesbuilding numbermaster bedroomthese condoshighly recommend this condonice condofull kitchenindoor poolhome away from homebear crossingking sizeoffice staffwasher and dryerper day
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Let me tell you something.. this place is incredible!! with some of the cabins you dont know what you are getting...this place was was spotless.... the cleaning people were always doing something, staff was friendly and helpfull,condos are close to everything.....believe me when i tell you, there is no need to look any further then WHISPERING PINES... i went there april of 2014 and i was impressed BIG TIME!!! i am booking WP-441 or WP-431 this week for may of 2015....i am spreading the word about this place.......GOOD JOB WP

PS. note to manager...contact me at 1blessedindividual@gmail.com i would like to tell you about our stay...

Room Tip: Look, dont spend your money on over priced cabin that you only intend on using to sleep...great views are only minutes away....if you dont like heavy traffic and crowds avoid the anual car show in april.... if thats your thing...then you are in for a treat.....leave car parked and walk it
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Michael Sea... M
Joy M, General Manager at Whispering Pines Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Thank you! I love that you took the time to write this down! I absolutely think we have the best housekeeping, maintenance and front office. They all work very hard to create a vacation experience for each guest we have! This is why we do what we do! I will be in contact with you privately as well!

Hope to see you on your next vacation.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was the first time my family stayed here. Condo unit #543 was very clean and spacious. The room was beautifully furnished. We enjoyed the view of the mountains from our balcony. We spent a lot of time at the pool and the lazy river. We could see the fireworks from Dollywood from outside the indoor pool. My 5 year old son enjoyed the free movies. It was very convenient to everything to do in the area. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Michelle F, Manager at Whispering Pines Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed your vacation with us here at Whispering Pines. Condo 543 is a wonderful condo and we love that view! It's great to hear that you all enjoyed the amenities while staying with us and were able to take advantage of the free DVD rentals! Thank you for staying and we certainly hope you went home with some wonderful memories! We look forward to having you visit with us again!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have stayed at this condo unit, and it was very nice. Beautiful furnishings. Peaceful. Wonderful View! My daughter and I stayed there with friends, and spent time at Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, the Outlet Malls, and Cades Cove. Very convenient to everything to do in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Condo 552 is such a beautiful condo, with a gorgeous view! The owner of that condo takes excellent care of it, including terrific furnishings! I know the owner will be so pleased to hear you enjoyed it. Sounds like you, your daughter and friends were able to do a lot while vacationing in Pigeon Forge. We hope you were able to make some wonderful lifelong memories. We appreciate your business so much and hope you will look to stay with us on any future trips to the area!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is the first time we have stayed here, the condo we stayed in was very dirty
The couch and love seat were worn and smelled. Our 1 year old grandchildren
Were with us and went barefoot in the room, their feet were so dirty we
Had to wash their feet and buy them socks to wear. This was a family vacation
And we had 3 vehicles, we were only allowed 2 parking spaces and we had to park
The other vehicle in an unsecured gravel lot behind facility. We have stayed at bear crossing
Before and was always satisfied but will definitely not be staying here again.

2  Thank Brenda R
Joy M, General Manager at Whispering Pines Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to see this review and I am so sorry you had this experience with us. This is not typical of any of our properties, which includes Bear Crossing and Cedar Lodge.

I have brought these items to the attention of all departments and all will be addressed. Please let us know at any time when things are not up to our standards and yours. We pride ourselves in great amenities, units, services and amenities. We would have absolutely acted immediately.

I am not excusing any place or issue where we have failed to meet your guest expectations, I am taking responsibility and apologizing on behalf of Resort Properties in Pigeon Forge.

Our sincerest apologies and please email me any other complaints. I will take care of them immediately.

Joy @ Whispering Pines

Reviewed June 15, 2014

we stayed at this property from June 8 2014 until June 14 2014 we had a great stay the pools were very relaxing. The office staff was very friendly, and helpful. We stayed in condo 334, 3rd building, third floor . The patio faced the trees which made you feel like nobody was around. The condo itself was very well maintained except for the TV cable didn't work in one of the bed rooms, it didn't bother us very much because there was one in the living room, one in the master bed room, and we were out exploring the area most of the time. The smokey mountains were very beautiful. We will come back and stay again.

1  Thank Mark H
Shay F, Manager at Whispering Pines Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you for staying with us here at Whispering Pines. We appreciate our guests so much. I couldn't agree with you more-The Great Smoky Mountains are such a beautiful place! If you ever have an issue, like the cable TV, please don't hesitate to call us at the front office and we will get the issue resolved for you. We want everything to be to your complete satisfaction. Again, thank you for staying with us while visiting the area!