“JUst another pancake house ...”

Red Rooster Pancake House
Ranked #42 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Bitburg, Germany
“JUst another pancake house ...”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Food was good - after all, what can you do to breakfast? Pancakes were average at best. Service here is excellent, but they don't have a great product to bring to your table. Red Rooster has been on the Parkway since the beginning of time. If you're looking for a bsic breakfast with friendly service and tractors on display, come here.

• Visited May 2013

Peoria, Arizona
“Quick, efficient, quaint, and ya gotta love the tractors!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Three antique tractors and dozens of rooster pottery, how fun is that. The food was quick and tasty. The service was good. And the price was right. My husband had a breakfast burrito. I had pancakes "Napoleon" - Bavarian cream between the cakes, and chocolate icing on top. Delicious. It tasted like Boston cream pie.

• Visited June 2013
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Another great meal.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is our 2nd visit to Red Rooster Pancake House. We visited almost a year ago and did not hesitate to come here for breakfast again this time. The food is wonderful and you get large portions. Prices are very reasonable. I got combo... ham steak, 2 eggs, and 3 pancakes for around 7.50. The servers we have had have been very nice/attentive. My parents were with us and they had never been to Red Rooster. They were very impressed and said they were glad I took them. My son and husband love the antique tractors that are outside and also inside. You can't go wrong with Red Rooster. Great value and great food. I have never been for lunch, but the prices looked reasonable for that, also. This has become a family "go to" for a good meal ....there are lots of tourist traps in Pigeon Forge and this is NOT one of them.

Visited May 2013
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Wait Staff Not Very Pleasant”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The Red Rooster we visited was the one in Pigeon Forge on the Parkway headed toward Sevierville. We didn't have to wait for a table but once the waitress came it was all downhill from there. You would think that a waitress would attempt to be nice if for no other reason than to get a good tip. Not ours! She had no personality at all. In fact, I noticed that most of the waitresses were not on the friendly side. One thing I would like to mention is that I have a special needs son who is very friendly and likes to talk to people. He asked her about "the specials". I was amazed that he even asked the question. She just pointed to the menu and said "what we have is right there". She made no effort whatsoever. The food was average. Will not eat there again.

• Visited May 2013
Grafton, Ohio
“Ants in the window sill and table!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I waited @ least 10 mins. to be seated and then were greeted by a parade of ants at our table travelling from the syrup jug to the window sill and back. Got up and left before we even ordered our drinks! Yuck!!!

Visited May 2013