“Great breakfast!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went there for a later Saturday morning breakfast, food was great, service was awesome! There was no wait and food came out very quick! Will return next time I am in town!

• Visited January 2013

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Delicious!!!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Visited this fantabulous restaurant for the first time on a quick weekend trip to the Smokies. Absolutely delicious! I will definitely be returning on future trips! You must try the stuffed crossoint French toast--it's is AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!

Lexington, Kentucky
“Easy way out”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

It was a number of years ago that I ate here but I still remember it. We got eggs and pancakes. The food was cold even though the place was busy (as is typical for pancake houses in the Smokies). I have been to the area MANY times since then and this is the only restaurant that I would not return to.

Visited December 2012
Cazy, West Virginia, United States
“A Great Menu”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The Red Rooster menu has some breakfast items not usually seen: corned beef hash, fried bologna. The pancakes are always light and fluffy. We make sure to have breakfast here anytime we're in town.

Visited November 2012
Charleston, West Virginia
“Extensive Menu with Great Service”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was the first time here for my wife and I, but I promise we will return! The selection of items on the menu is great! It was really hard to make a decision--I ended up with a great breakfast burrito. There are omelets, waffles, and of course, a variety of pancakes--not to mention a selection of traditional sides and sandwiches. Service was quick and friendly. I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

• Visited December 2012